Motel 6 Saskatoon
USD 116*
USD 96*
USD 94*
Hampton.com
Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast(Saskatoon)(Great Value!)
USD 81*
All reviewstim hortonsparking lottruck stop across the streethusky housetimbitsrooms are a bit smallyellowhead highwayroom was cleannorthern saskatchewanlaundry facilitiesconvenient locationkids runninghot tubchange roomsfront desk staffstayed one nightindustrial area
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I always look forward to staying at this hotel.. . The staff always make me feel comfortable; with VERY clean rooms.. . They are always very friendly and helpful...
Try it... you'll see stay I mean...

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank AndreP2012
Motel6saskatoon, Manager at Motel 6 Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Hello Mr. Peters :)
We are so thankful for you and your contagious smile. We love the fact that you think of our Motel 6 as your "home on the road". It is so very refreshing to have positive feedback from regular guests that just "get us" and what we are all about.
Thank you for taking the time to share with other travellers.

See you soon - Roberta and the M6 Staff

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Very clean. Comfortable. Great bedding. Big bathrooms. Staff is extremely friendly. Very easy to get to and super convenient with Tim Hortons and husky house full service right in the parking lot. Very quiet. Pool area was always clean.

Tip- could hold off vacuuming in the hallways until the afternoon for travellers trying to sleep in.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Motel6saskatoon, General Manager at Motel 6 Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Thank you for sharing your opinions with us and other traveler's regarding your recent stay. We appreciate knowing that we are providing a great product and service for travelers coming to Saskatoon, and reviews like yours is how we know we're doing it right. I will review with our housekeeping department regarding vacuuming the hallways prior to checkout. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I booked a room here when I was broke down in Saskatoon. I stayed here for 5 days. Price was great! They also offer a military discount. Rooms are very clean and updated. Modern finish in the rooms, bathrooms have been redone as well. Bed is very comfy. Plenty of lighting and wifi available. Lots of parking and there's a truck stop across the street. My favourite thing about this hotel is that there's a Tim Hortons on site. Perfect for the average Canadian coffee lover. Denny's is a 2 km drive down the road. There's a swimming pool , and laundry facilities on site. The only down side to the room is that there's no microwave. Other than that I can't complain. Staff were very friendly and greeted me with a smile when I walked in. I will definitely be coming back.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Shawn S

Shawn, thank you so much for sharing your opinion about our recently renovated hotel. I will be sure to share your kind words with our staff as a reassurance of everyone here providing the quality service our guests deserve. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

I like that I can park my car for free when I fly out. I fly frequently so it's nice to know my vehicle is safe. I love that Tim Hortons is right on the parking lot. The staff are very friendly and accommodating.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank hillaryp607

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - our guest's opinions are so important so we may better understand how we can accommodate everyone to the best of our abilities. I'm pleased to hear that you are enjoying your stays with us, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

the only issue was kids running up and down the hallway. Place was clean, staff was good. The next time I will choose a room at the far end of the hall. Parking was great and it is easy to find and close to where I was attending a function.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for leaving a review. While at times we may have a large number of children in the hotel, I am sorry to hear you experienced some issues. Rest assured, I will be following up with our security and desk personnel to ensure our standards are being followed and avoid a situation like this again. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.