“Super beef combo”
Review of Taco Time

Taco Time
Ranked #504 of 765 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

After I got to Saskatoon today I went to the Taco Time on Taylor. Had the super beef combo. Tasty just like it always is.

Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

Everything was ok. I usually always get the same thing; regular beef burrito, mexi-fries deluxe and pop. Like I mentioned, the Diet Pepsi tasted more like tonic water than pop. They must have ran out of syrup... The beef burrito was a little on the cold side, but felt fresh...Oh well, the pop sucked, but the food was good.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I deliberately avoid this location because they make their burritos with barely anything in them! I eat at TT regularly and this is by far the worst location. Very disappointing! The Veggie Burrito is always a fail.