“Wonderfully relaxing B&B”

Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 15 Saskatoon B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Debbie & Bill are wonderful hosts. They are incredibly welcoming. Great conversations (if you want them) and very comfortable rooms. Breakfasts are excellent. I've stayed there twice now and plan to make it my home-away-from-home whenever I'm in Saskatoon. I'm hoping to become another of their "regulars".

Room Tip: The B&B has three bedrooms -- all of them are excellent, so taking potluck is just fine.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Hello Miss JLB
I am blessed to have new guests walk thru our doors and end up becoming "regulars". I am ALWAYS amazed at what a small world it is and how the 6° of separation is sometimes only 2 or 3 degrees. My mom use to say that the world gets smaller as you get older and I have discovered that, yet again, she was right.
I have you booked in for your June stay and look forward to enjoying a glass of wine with you and sharing some time visiting.
J, thank you so much for your glowing review, I appreciate your encouraging words.
See you soon, travel well.
Deb and Bill

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I love staying at Glacier park bed and breakfast. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast is always yummy. I always feel so welcome. This property is very easy to get to add well. I will come back again.
Thanks again Deb, Bill & Timmie.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Hello Miss Donna
What a delight you are! I still chuckle when I think of you selling your "hamstermobile", what a great name for your old wheels. I made a big mistake and left the Riesling in the fridge upstairs and it is all gone! Now what will I do for your next trip in; I think I need to head to the wine store and get busy and make another batch.
Hello to all those that you love, with two legs or four.
Enjoy the summer, take a holiday and relax a bit.
See you next time around.
hugs
Deb and Bill and the furkid Tim
GPBB, Saskatoon.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

This was our first ever B&B experience as a couple and we enjoyed our two nights immensely! The couple who own/run this place are very sweet and super friendly! If we are ever back in Saskatoon we'd definitely go back for another stay! Breakfast was super delicious and they had some great choices! I loved their "In case you forgot" cupboard in the bathroom. The only thing that I kind of wished they had was key locks on the room doors, but with just us staying there those two nights I actually felt perfectly comfortable leaving stuff in the room, but had there been other guests at the time I may not have :)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

T and D
That was super quick! Thanks for the excellent 5STAR review. My heart is pounding as I read it. It was wonderful to share with you around the table and get to know you.
Regarding locks on the bedroom doors: we have them available, separate keyed locks for each door. We just don't leave them in the door keyholes because they disappear. Next time you are around just ask and I will give you the set for your bedroom.
Blessings to you and Dennis and the children and the ministries that you are involved in,
happy spring.
hugs
Deb and Bill with 4-legged Tim

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Absolutely exceeded my expectations with your hospitality and warm family atmosphere! Everything I could possibly have wanted was available, and you were so concerned to make the smallest details of my stay enjoyable. Thank you so much!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2017

Oh Wow! Thank you so much for all the positive feedback T. We are so pleased that everything worked out well for you and your MIL for this trip. She is blessed to have you in her life.
We enjoyed our time with you and getting a chance to visit. I also enjoyed hearing about your busy life at home and all the activities your family is involved in. What opportunites....another Wow to that!
Let me know the next time you are heading into town and we will again, be delighted to welcome you to our home.
Blessings to all of you, stay well and keep that great joy and spirit alive in our heart and life.
With Appreciation
Debbie and Bill Judt

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Excellent hosts, special attention to details, great conversation, comfy bed, great sleep and the best breakfasts! what else can you ask for.
Debbie and Bill are the right people to host a B&B. They really love inviting new people into their home and treat you like family from the moment you park. The neighborhood is quiet and safe and the home is clean and comfortable. if you enjoy B&Bs this is one to check out.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2017

PrarieGirl JP
What a delightto meet you and have you stay over for a couple of nights. I listened to all your activities, projects, work and travels and thought it would be great to be "young"er again. NOT!! Semi-retirement for me.
Thank you so much for the 5Star review! Bill and I work very hard to ensure you are comfortable and enjoy your stay, so to hear that we were able to do that for you is so satisfying.
Blessings to you in all your projects, work and with your family.
Until the next time you are around,
Deb and Bill with Tim