“Wonderful stay, wonderful people and wonderful memories”

Ranked #1 of 15 Saskatoon B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 2 October 2016

I booked my stay at Glacier Park B&B at short notice based on the good reviews and was expecting good things already but even then I was pleasantly surprised. Super comfortable and homely surroundings but more importantly, super sweet people running it all. I can't say enough nice things about Debbie and Bill - you really arrive as a visitor and leave feeling like one of the family. From the amazing home-cooked breakfasts around the big table with fellow guests from all manner of places around the world to evening wine time, a homely place to relax and meet new people and eschange stories and experiences. As a guest, you genuinely feel valued as an individual and every care is taken to ensure that you feel welcome and at home, and enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: Comfortable and quiet, for when you want to feel at home away from home.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank chrisryan583
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Mr. Chris.
I can still see you sitting on the floor growling with Tim. I have a pic of that, so funny.
Thank you so much for fitting right in with the house routine and our family life. I appreciate the way you manage your personal life; well organized, VERY tidy, considerate, funny, excellent communication skills, thoughtful and of course "a good eater". Then there was your room, ubber tidy plus I would have no idea that you even used the facilities. So great to have someone who eats all and enjoys all, plus the left overs. What a delight you are.
You are a world traveller and in all those journeys we were blessed to have you choose us and book in. Thank you for doing that. Many thanks also for the super/ubber review, all the amazing reviews like yours keeps me going at this job.
Take care in all your journeys and God's riches blessings on all that is in your future.
Bill and Deb plus your buddy Tim
Glacier Park B&B

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Glacier bed and breakfast is definitely the best and home feeling place I have ever been. The hosts, Bill and Debbie, are really nice and caring, the place is really beautiful, clean and tidy, and the breakfast is really healthy and yummy.

I chose Glacier bed and breakfast because of the excellent reviews and my urgent need of a staying over place until I can find a place for rental during I study master in Saskatoon.

The hosts not only introduced me to different places in Saskatoon for groceries and neccessities, they also allowed me to use their bike so that I could explore the city much more easily. On top of that, they did all they could do to help me settle in Saskatoon. I really appreciate their help.

I just feel very lucky to have booked this place for my first few days in Saskatoon. I definitely recommend to stay over this place while you come to Saskatoon for your business or leisure purposes.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Hello Yolanda
My goodness, things went so quickly when you where here. You arrived and hit the pavement FULL SPEED!! Everything done and settled into Saskatoon in 4 days. WOW!
Bill and I appreciate your gentle and kind nature, your willingness to assist with breakfast dishes, your tidy room and most importantly your wonderful laugh.
Thank you, lovely lady, for taking the time to leave such a sparkling review, we appreciate it.
We will see you at church and hopefully socially and around our Christmas table.
Blessings to you
Deb and Bill with Tim the poodle

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I was in Saskatoon for a business trip that was very stressful. Glacier Park B and B provided the comfort and quiet that I needed at the end of long, long days of work. Gorgeous gardens that I wish I had had more time to enjoy and great home cooking made the trip a pleasure instead of a chore. Hosts made me fell like family.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Hello from Saskatoon
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, how grand to hear from you!
You were such a busy lady when you where here, you must go home exhausted.
Enjoy your doggie at home, all your travel plans and travel, your international connections and maybe even work.
Before you come next time, please let me know what we can do to improve our service for you and where the house needs attention. We want you to be as welcomed and as comfortable as possible.
Enjoy all your travels.
Deb and Bill Judt, with Tim

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

From the moment I drove up to the house I felt like I was coming home! Thank you so much for your hospitality (Tim and Deb and Bill) to this solo driver! It was very much appreciated! Hugs to all three of you for making me feel so welcome!
This was my first ever B&B and it for sure won't be my last!
Nothing but great people! So respectful and loving!
I loved wine time by the way! It was great!
I'm including a picture of Tim in his chair outside on the front deck!
Donna Brassor

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Hello Miss Donna
Before I forget, thank you for your help with the Cpap mask upgrade. I will let you know how it goes on your next visit.
You are a Fun Fun Fun lady. Wine time was well-timed for me as well, soon the season will be too cold to enjoy sitting out on the deck. Will have to head down stairs to the fireplace room. What a hard life!!! NOT.
Thank you for the pic of Tim, he is a good little boy, perfect for the B&B and all the people that come thru.
See you soon,
Blessings to you and the family in Manitoba and Alberta.
Deb and Bill with Tim
Glacier Park B&B

Reviewed 4 September 2016

We stayed with Debbie and Bill for three nights in late August 2016. Great breakfasts, a wonderful bed, a quiet and welcoming house, and a really cute dog. Good coffee too, and lots of it :) ... The location is close to the university and Circle Drive, allowing easy access to the rest of the city. Debbie and Bill couldn't have been more helpful. Would definitely recommend this venue in the future. Thanks guys!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Hello B&B from the B&B in Saskatoon
First: Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. We were blessed to have you with us for 3 nights.
Second: For being easy, comfortable guests. You fit right in with our routine and house.
Third: For the conversations around the breakfast table.
Fourth: For being such kind and considerate people.
Fifth: For the super review. Plus a stack of other things to numerous to mention.

Bill and I enjoyed having you stay with us and we are so pleased your time with your family when well. Hopefully the next time you are thru all their couches will be full and we will have the pleasure of your company again.
Travel well, work less and continue to enjoy each other and your family.
Deb and Bill with Tim