“Our stay”

Ranked #1 of 15 Saskatoon B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We had a fantastic time. Lovely couple to stay with. Comfortable beds. Clean. Lovely yard. Son had GF requirements, no problem. Highly recommend staying here. If I travel back to Saskatoon I will stay

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

Steven and Shelley
Right from the get go, your first email, this visit was wonderful. You were right on the ball with emails and responses, letting us know your needs and desires. Thank you for that.
We enjoyed having both of you here for your stay in Saskatoon. You were extremely busy with all the touring and visiting that you did. I hope your last day with your friend went well.
I was also pleased that we were able to accommodate Stevens GF needs. He is not the only one who has special diet requirements and it is good that we could help in that regard. Also moving him to the extra room was good! I am glad the bed was available.
Next time we will know exactly what to do.
Blessings to all of you back at home, Hello to everyone we know and remember with great fondness.
with appreciation for your booking and your encouraging 5 star review.
Debbie, Bill and Tim

Reviewed 2 August 2016

This was our second stay at Tim's B&B. Tim is a poodle who runs the place with a little help from Debbie and Bill. Debbie does the cooking (All allergies/intolerances vegetarian/vegan or whatever your taste catered for), and Bill does the washing up.
But seriously, we were welcomed as old family friends and felt at home again as soon as we walked through the door. Debbie and Bill continue their high standards in all departments from breakfast to 'Wine time' and everything in between. See you next June. Chris and Denise.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Hello D and Chris from across the pond.
What a brilliant visit it was! You are a delightful, fun, busy, caring, joyful, loving couple. How blessed we are to have you visit with us. I saw the pics of the trip you are on now, breakfast by a pool. WOW! Next trip I will put the table by the pond and you can dangle your toes over the edge of it while you eat.... that is probably the closest I can get to a pool. Unless of course it is still frozen over.
The bottle is still sitting on my cupboard! I have decided to leave it there until your visit next year. We will crack it to celebrate "I's" graduation. Sound good??
Enjoy your winter travels, keep the posts coming. Stay young and in love.
hugs to all
Deb and Bill with Tim

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Bill & Deb continue to provide a great experience while staying at their bed and breakfast. This starts with your arrival and continues until you leave. In addition to providing the best B&B experience it's the little things that made our stay exceptional. From the mints on the bed to the clocks in the kitchen that show the various Canadian time zones to an extra one that can be set to local time of foreign guests that are staying for longer periods. My wife has a gluten sensitivity and the breakfasts have always been a highlight. Still the best B&B in Saskatoon and it maybe the #1 in Canada.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Hello you two.
How grand we were able to connect again. When your review came thru I went back into my records and found your first bookings. It was back in 2012.... WOW! Thank you so much for all the times that you have stayed with us, thank you for always trying to book-in with us first, thank you for all the wonderful chats over a glass of wine or over extended (sometimes quick) breakfasts, thank you for all the laughs and even "Hell-on-Wheels". hehe

I have to replace the "guest" clock - it became non-functional when it hit the floor!! Time to go Garage Saling to find a different one.

Your comments mean a lot to Bill and I, we want you to feel comfortable and welcomed into the house and are so pleased that you do.

blessings on all your journeys, days, family and time together.
with a hug and appreciation
Deb

Reviewed 30 July 2016

I have stayed at this B&B several times. I is time I write a review to praise Debbie and Bill for their hospitality and kindness. This is, by far, my favorite destination. This B&B is nestled in a lovely neighborhood, close to restaurants and downtown. You will enjoy your stay at Glacier Park. I always look forward to returning to Saskatoon!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Helllllllllllllllll00000ooooooo Lovely Lady '-)
Life is grand - there are people that bring a smile to my face and a warm hug in my heart. You are one of those people. From the moment your email says that you are on your way until you leave, you bring joy into my day.
Thank you for all that you do for us and for Tim, we appreciate you.
Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star/Dot review and praise report. How good is THAT!
I look forward to your next trip and visit,
Thanks again.
hugs from Tim and I
Deb

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Sorry for the late review. I travalled from China to SK in FEB., and stayed in Glacier Park B&B for 5days- It was the best choice I`ve done in Saskatoon. The vibe is very nice, warm,friendly and,you know what, just perfect. The breakfast is tasty, the coffee is amazing,and Debbie and Bill were so kind to make it when you want to have it.Big thanks.

Glacier Park B&B is well located so you can reach Centre Mall within 10 minutes, and it's also not too far from university of SK.

More importantly, I´ve never seen a cleaner bathroom or B&B than this one!!!

I wish all the Best for Debbie and Bill, and look forward to seeing them again when I return ;-)

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2016

Ye
Hello from across the pond. It is great to hear from you and receive such a fabulous review. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it and say all that you did. It means alot to Bill and I (&Tim -;) that we made your stay as comfortable, clean and welcoming.
The summer has been busy with a steady stream of people from around the world. We are blessed to see Canada thru our guests perspective; we appreciate this country, province and city more with each traveller that stays.
We enjoyed watching you go out and about while you were here, visiting, touring, eating out with your circle of friends.... probably one of the most social guests we have ever had! Thank you for bringing such life to our home.
We look forward to having you back on your next trip, just pop me an email directly and we will book you in.
Blessings in all your ventures,
Blessings to your parents,