All reviewswonderful hostsmy home away from homeplace to stayother guestsfour nightscomfortable roomsdebretreatsaskatchewan
Reviewed 4 June 2016

My second time staying at Glacier Park Bed & Breakfast and it was wonderful yet again. Introduced my family to the place. Debbie & Bill were very accommodating, made a delicious breakfast enjoyed with great company and conversation. Room rates are very reasonable as well. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Hello Miss Myriam
What fun to have you and your family stay with us and even take time to visit. It was grand to get to meet your family and have such kind and gentle people stay with us. Time around the breakfast table is so much fun, I am blessed to be able to sit with you and enjoy the food and conversation, it seems to go too quickly and I often feel like I need more time to visit.... such it is, life rushes on, we are all busy.
Thank you so much for the super review, Bill and I are so pleased that you enjoy staying with us and we look forward to having you (and yours) back with us again the next time you are through the city.
Stay well and continue to enjoy family and life.
With appreciation
Glacier Park B&B,
Saskatoon.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

The room is comfortable. The whole experience make me feel at home. Debbie and Bill are very welcome and give me lots of help about the daily life and common customer. Additionally, we sit in front of the stove everyday and share our stories and everything.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Johnnie
It was grand having you in our home. You were great to visit with, easy to accommodate.
You interacted with our other guests like you were the host! Thanks for helping out with G., I am sure that he misses you and the games you played.
We know that you won't be back to stay, now that you are settled into Saskatoon, but we do look forward to connecting with you over a 'Pot-luck" supper.
Thank you very much for the 5Star review and all the encouraging words. This is what we work to achieve - guests that are comfortable, enjoy the house and visiting and like to eat a good breakfast.
Again, thanks for the encouragement.
Deb, Bill and of course Tim
Glacier Park B&B

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Glacier Park B&B is the BEST place to stay in Saskatoon! Debbie & Bill are super-friendly! They make the place sparkle & shine and are ultra-accommodating when it comes to pleasing their guests. The room and property were very clean & comfortable. I especially enjoyed the quiet backyard brick fire pit under the stars! Breakfast was delicious and I liked sitting down to enjoy great conversation at the table. Very reasonably priced, too. Thank you Debbie & Bill! :)

Room Tip: Every room is a good room! :)
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2016

Hello David from wet but sunny Saskatoon
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We are both so pleased that you choose to stay with us.
Bill and I enjoyed the time around the firepit, the first of many for the season. Winter seems to take so long to pass and then all of a sudden we are outside enjoying the beauty of the spring. I know that as I get older, I appreciate the rebirth that comes with spring (and the heat).
Blessings to you and your family.
Please get ahold of me for your next trip back to Saskatoon.
with appreciation
Deb and Bill Judt
Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 10 May 2016

This was my third year, staying at this B&B, due to business with Bill. The first word that comes to mind is consistent. The stay is consistent in the measures of pleasantness, cleanliness, and the genuine warmth of the friendliness that is displayed during my visits.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

Wes
How wonderful to see your review this morning. It is so encouraging it know that you appreciate our home and the workshops.Bill has one more regular class this week and then he starts into his spring break. Please send us some pics of your latest projects.
You are a 5Star guest who has always fit in with the household routine, our lives and the other guests. Blessings to you and all those you love. He holds you in the palm of His hand.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

I can only say one thing: Everything was great; the people were realy nice and welcoming, the bed and bedroom were very nice and clean and the breakfast was very tasty as wel!
And a as foreigner in this country Bill and Debbie realy helped me out.
Thanks for all!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Hello Mr. Bert
I imagine that you are already on your adventure north and may not receive this response for a couple of weeks. Bill and I were amazed to hear about your journey and we wait with great expectation to hear of your adventures when you return. Never before have we had a guest that is going to tackle what you are doing. You deserve a 10Star award just for your adventuresome spirit.
Stay safe and let me know when you are heading back into the city.
Blessings and safety to you.
Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast