“Aesthetic Beauty and Warm Hospitality”

Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 15 Saskatoon B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 7 June 2016

My 13 year old daughter and I had the pleasure to stay here on May 24-25 in the room that can be a King bed or twins. From all initial email contact to settling in, and throughout our entire stay, I was impressed by the warmth and attention to every detail of our comfort in communications with the hosts, and with the presentation and set up of the food and accommodation. We felt more like we were staying in the home of hospitable friends, than in the home of someone who had never met us before and is in the business of providing accommodations. Clean, tidy, comfortably appointed home is located on lovely quiet crescent with large treed park across street, and features lovely landscaped peaceful and private back deck/yard which we were invited to sit and enjoy, including the fire pit.
Sharing a bathroom with the one other guest present was no problem, since that individual was quietly up and away from the home before we even woke up, and in any case, the bathroom was impeccably kept up by the host.
Highlights for us were definitely the food and onsite poodle, Tim, who was friendly and unobtrusive if you wanted him to be, but so loving and cuddly if we wanted....which we did! Quality and beautiful presentation of the breakfast and Deb's home baking(often using whole grains and beautiful fruit, home made juices) which we were invited to help ourselves to during the day and evening made our stay particularly delightful. We so appreciated aesthetic details such as garnishing a plate with a wee garden flower or fresh chopped herbs, or to providing a lovely little tray of various seeds and nuts to sprinkle on yogurt or pancakes.These details. which these hosts pay attention to so well, can be a rarity in many places, but mean the world to me in terms of the mood created of relaxed beauty, and casual elegance. The hosts are willing to chat and share of themselves about their city, maintain a great collection of maps, and books of local attractions, scenic drives, and everything Saskatchewanian! Thank you, Deb and Bill, for making your home a retreat of beauty, comfort and friendship to guests. We hope to stay at Glacier again soon!

Room Tip: Front bedrooms view the lovely park and the street is a very quiet crescent, so no worries about tra...
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

LL and L
I knew from the first contact that we were going to enjoy your visit. I truly appreciate your attention to all booking details, requests and your quick and thorough responses, that you arrived when you stated and keep me in the loop regarding any changes in your schedule.
It was wonderful that the weather was fine enough to sit by the fire-pit. We have had a lot of heat since then and a couple of downpours. Hope that continues thru the summer.
Our Tim is such a wonderful little guy, he really does enjoy snuggling in with 'dog-people' and having a few hugs and lots of cookies. He seems to read people well regarding intruding on their space, thanks for loving him. Right now he is on my lap having an afternoon nap while I catch up with business.
We both hope that the rest of your school-travel-history lesson went well and that L was able to see all that she has studied about S'chewan.
Thank you for the amazing review and all the words of encouragement and for pointing our all the things you appreciated about our B&B/home. We look forward to your next visit and the time to catch up and share again
Holding your close and asking for blessings for you and your family.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

My second time staying at Glacier Park Bed & Breakfast and it was wonderful yet again. Introduced my family to the place. Debbie & Bill were very accommodating, made a delicious breakfast enjoyed with great company and conversation. Room rates are very reasonable as well. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Hello Miss Myriam
What fun to have you and your family stay with us and even take time to visit. It was grand to get to meet your family and have such kind and gentle people stay with us. Time around the breakfast table is so much fun, I am blessed to be able to sit with you and enjoy the food and conversation, it seems to go too quickly and I often feel like I need more time to visit.... such it is, life rushes on, we are all busy.
Thank you so much for the super review, Bill and I are so pleased that you enjoy staying with us and we look forward to having you (and yours) back with us again the next time you are through the city.
Stay well and continue to enjoy family and life.
With appreciation
Deb and Bill
Glacier Park B&B,
Saskatoon.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

The room is comfortable. The whole experience make me feel at home. Debbie and Bill are very welcome and give me lots of help about the daily life and common customer. Additionally, we sit in front of the stove everyday and share our stories and everything.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Johnnie
It was grand having you in our home. You were great to visit with, easy to accommodate.
You interacted with our other guests like you were the host! Thanks for helping out with G., I am sure that he misses you and the games you played.
We know that you won't be back to stay, now that you are settled into Saskatoon, but we do look forward to connecting with you over a 'Pot-luck" supper.
Thank you very much for the 5Star review and all the encouraging words. This is what we work to achieve - guests that are comfortable, enjoy the house and visiting and like to eat a good breakfast.
Again, thanks for the encouragement.
Deb, Bill and of course Tim
Glacier Park B&B

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Glacier Park B&B is the BEST place to stay in Saskatoon! Debbie & Bill are super-friendly! They make the place sparkle & shine and are ultra-accommodating when it comes to pleasing their guests. The room and property were very clean & comfortable. I especially enjoyed the quiet backyard brick fire pit under the stars! Breakfast was delicious and I liked sitting down to enjoy great conversation at the table. Very reasonably priced, too. Thank you Debbie & Bill! :)

Room Tip: Every room is a good room! :)
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2016

Hello David from wet but sunny Saskatoon
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We are both so pleased that you choose to stay with us.
Bill and I enjoyed the time around the firepit, the first of many for the season. Winter seems to take so long to pass and then all of a sudden we are outside enjoying the beauty of the spring. I know that as I get older, I appreciate the rebirth that comes with spring (and the heat).
Blessings to you and your family.
Please get ahold of me for your next trip back to Saskatoon.
with appreciation
Deb and Bill Judt
Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 10 May 2016

This was my third year, staying at this B&B, due to business with Bill. The first word that comes to mind is consistent. The stay is consistent in the measures of pleasantness, cleanliness, and the genuine warmth of the friendliness that is displayed during my visits.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

Wes
How wonderful to see your review this morning. It is so encouraging it know that you appreciate our home and the workshops.Bill has one more regular class this week and then he starts into his spring break. Please send us some pics of your latest projects.
You are a 5Star guest who has always fit in with the household routine, our lives and the other guests. Blessings to you and all those you love. He holds you in the palm of His hand.
Deb and Bill