USD 140
USD 109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 95
USD 120
USD 107
  • Pool
Motel 6 Saskatoon(Saskatoon)(Great Value!)
USD 89
USD 85
Motel 6
The James Hotel(Saskatoon)
Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 231
USD 191
Travelocity
Inn on College(Saskatoon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 75
Hotels.com
Laura's Lodge(Saskatoon)(Great Value!)
USD 79
USD 72
Priceline
All reviewsthe rivergrand old hotelsteam roomcp hotelclub floorbeautiful hoteljazz festivalheart of downtownrooms are smalllocation is greatfront desk staffking roomcoffee makerpool and hot tubparking lotsakuracanadian
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Overlooking on the River, the Bessborough is very well situated. Walking distance to downtown. Rooms are spacious and well maintained. Service was great and the sleep was great. Beds very very comfortable. Would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
BessManager, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Bessborough, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you very much for reviewing the Delta Bessborough on TripAdvisor. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that you like our location and will recommend it. We certainly hope to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

The rooms are lovely, the lobby 'bar' a perfect place for a quiet conversation with friends, the private dining rooms provide wonderful food, service in a confidential venue... each time I return I am reminded of the beauty anf majesty of these great hotels

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you very much for providing a positive review of our Castle on the River. I am pleased to read that you enjoy staying with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I rolled into town at noon on a saturday, i was meeting my best friend in the whole wide world for a 24 hour girls trip; she from 5 hours east and me from 5 hours west.
I was really hoping there would be the chance to check in early seeing as my buddy would be a bit longer on her journey. I easily parked out front in the loading zone. Some facade construction was taking place, but that did not impact guests at all. I entered into a beautiful and obviously fit for a queen foyer. It just.felt.special.

Irena warmly greeted me at the front desk and informed me that indeed I would be able to check in early (12:15pm!). My friend did not put me on the reservation so we had to have her call in and do that. Once she did - PRESTO - I began to check in. Irena was so gracious, listening to me go on about how much I love my buddy and was so excited to see her, that she upgraded us to a river view AND threw in happy hour at the Club. She let me know that the pool was not available but gave me 2 vouchers to go to the Sheraton pool across the street.

I took the elevator up to the fifth floor and anxiously fumbled with my keycard to open the door. It opened and sun was pouring into the room, ceilings were high and decor was regal.... except for the double bed in the middle of the room. That wouldn't do. As much as I love my best friend... and I would share with her if I had to, but no... so I rang the front desk and Irena sent the bellboy up immediately to take me to a room with 2 beds.

My friend arrived, we hugged, unpacked and redid our makeup and bolted to Sticks and Stones (which was amazing) for lunch. We had reservations for massages at the spa at 330. I got a great 30 minute back massage (my back is still sore today!) and then went up to our room. My sister in law had dropped a treat off for me at the front desk and they put in in our room. It included wine. I called down for a wine opener and the brought one up immediately. We got dolled up, went to Ayden for supper and then to The Capitol for a show. I also had poutine at like 130am!!!

We went out for the night and came back quite late. The front desk gave us two bottles of water which was a great touch. I fell quickly to sleep and it was wonderful and restorative. We slowly checked out. I popped down to the Club and grabbed a starbucks. Hojun was in there at the time polishing and tidying. We had a great conversation about brunch and he was very helpful. I sauntered past the brunch offered at the Hotel and it smelled fabulous. The desserts table... so tempting.

Check out was a breeze and my friend and I decided next time..... TWO NIGHTS! Saskatoon is too awesome of a town to only stay one night.

Four stars because the pool was out of service and we were so hoping for a hot tub on a hungover sunday morning (didn't feel like going across the street). Four stars because the Club Level should be for everyone. Happy Hour with wine and beer and appies would be so smart.

Room Tip: RIVERVIEW!! The higher the better!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for staying at the Delta Bessborough and providing your kind feedback on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to learn you and you friend enjoyed your stay in our Castle on the River and also to read all of your kind comments about our hotel and our team! We look forward to welcoming you both back in the near future!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I recommend the Riverview room not only for the view but they are also quieter. The Club rooms also provide continental breakfast, drinks, and appetizers in the afternoon but this information is hard to find on the website and not even the Marriott central reservation line knew when I asked. Website needs some updating to revise the information.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank ownthisplace
BessManager, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Bessborough, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and had the opportunity to enjoy the Club Lounge. I also note your comments about the information not being posted on the website and will follow up with our Sales team. We hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

This classic old CP hotel has great "bones" but it is definitely now a Delta. The room was tiny and somewhat shabby but the bed was very good. Service was just okay. Tough to get service at the front desk. We got ticketed twice in their parking lot even though they had our license 3 and we were paying for parking. Location is good as we were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go. Nice pool and fitness center.

Stayed: February 2018
BessManager, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Bessborough, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of the Delta Bessborough. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the location and our facilities but am sorry to learn you received tickets while parking in our lots. Please be assured that our associates will ensure they are voided. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon.