“Great Spot for Breakfast”
Review of Hometown Diner

Hometown Diner
Ranked #36 of 771 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We only had a short wait for a booth and was offered coffee right away. The Caesar's were delicious and the menu offered a number of classic and unique dishes. The homemade doughnuts were fantastic (a little pricey) and we left very satisfied and full. Coffee refill charges were disappointing. Friendly staff and would recommend without hesitation.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had an early staff meeting so I picked up the most amazing donuts to get the meeting started off on the right note. “SWEET”. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Took a great colleague here for lunch the other day and it was great.
Loads of options for every person.
I had the Veggie burger and salad. Yum, yum, yummy. And I am not a vegetarian or vegan.
The service was excellent and very attentive server.
We were seated immediately in a bright sunny window location . Very welcomed on a cold winter day.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This was my first time here - was impressed with large bright windows and decor. Had eggs Benedict with bacon and their special hash brown potatoes. This was an excellent choice. Daughter enjoyed the Huevos Rancheros. We shared two homemade donuts - best Boston cream ever! Great coffee and service! Will have to take my husband n3xt time.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Special mention for the "high chair" for our little one: a lobster claw clamp attachment that was the best and most inclusive way of sitting an infant at our table that I have yet come across. Quite an ingenious contraption. Food was a little bit slow in coming, but I can't complain about what arrived in the least. Poached eggs were perfectly soft, and made an amazing dressing for the "hash browns", which are in fact roasted/fried potatoes with a big hit of rosemary. Quality bacon. Amazing, fresh doughnuts. Most importantly, this was the best price to quality ratio I found in Saskatoon.