All reviews full kitchen outdoor mall smart tvs free breakfast great shower pull out sofa microwave oven worked perfectly large fridge the maintenance man run of the mill liquor store the salt water pool long stay rock creek double room breakfast selection
Reviewed 28 November 2018

This is a wonderful hotel nestled among many food and shopping choices. It's fairly new, very clean with friendly staff. A full complementary hot breakfast is served daily. Arrive early as its best fresh.The single King bed room was nicely designed with lots of kitchen space as a mini suite. It was beyond our expectations for our overnight needs. Would return again, perhaps to check out their pool & other facilities!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2018

Andrea was quick to provide all 18 rooms I required for a ringette team from Alberta. Years of booking hotels for teams I would always get at least one complaint. Not one for this hotel. The staff is very professional and personal to deal with. Rooms are beautiful and beds are comfortable. Breakfast is fresh and hot and full of numerous choices. Location was easy to get to anywhere. I stay at a lot of hotels through the year and I can honestly say this is one of the best and enjoyable hotels I have stayed in. My next visit to Saskatoon, I will be staying here again. No need to look anywhere else. The hotel is pet friendly and since I had to leave my fur baby at home I was able to mingle with dogs that were staying here so I got my puppy fix . Thank you so much Andrea and staff for a wonderful stay.

Bev Skripal
Red Deer Rush

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Fred H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Dear Guests,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at TownePlace Suites Saskatoon.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the TownePlace Suites Saskatoon and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Saskatoon.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

I stayed here one night on a weekend visit to Saskatoon. The TownePlace Suites offers a room with a kitchenette including a countertop hotplate and a microwave oven all packed into a contemporary setting.

Its a clean modern feel that mixtures of rich colors that tells you the hotel is new.

The reception staff was very friendly and helpful. One of the staff saw me pulling my luggage cart into the elevator and he insisted to ride it up to my room and return the cart to the main floor for me.

The early morning shower was a delight with great pressure and water temperature control.

The breakfast area was fresh and clean, offering various seating arrangements and included hash-browns sausage and delicious scrambled eggs as one of the many self help choices. There is no reason for anyone to walk away from there and not feel either full or satisfied from the food.

Another thoughtful item that is included at the breakfast area was a food tray to assist you with holding your plates, cups fruits and cutlery. Great idea!!!

My room was very comfortable and I had a great sleep.

There are some eateries that are a walking distance away and a Sobey's grocery and liquor store also nearby.

Thank you staff at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Saskatoon for a short but satisfied stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2018

I spent the better part of a week at this hotel. It seemed to have everything that a guest could want in a room. While I didn’t make much use of the kitchenette, I definitely used the fridge to store fresh food. The bathroom was large and bright, and had a great walk-in shower. The reading chair and ottoman made for a very nice reading space. Based on the online photos, I decided to take the double room because it had a huge work desk with a large lamp, which I loved.

The hotel is 10 minutes from the downtown and university. There is a grocery store and a number of restaurants at an outdoor mall a block away. While the location right next to an expressway made me concerned about noise, I was able to block out the sound after a day. The staff was exceptionally friendly and accommodating, and greatly contributed to the quality of my stay.

The weakest part of the hotel is a very mediocre breakfast that is well below the quality of the rest of the hotel. This is not a Marriott breakfast at all, but more like the breakfast that you get at economy chains like Super 8 or Quality Inn. The same fried eggs were there every morning, and they were cold every morning, as were the few other hot items that were there. There is little variety at this breakfast. It really is the breakfast of the budget chains. In addition, the breakfast room is far too small for a hotel of this size. On busy days, you couldn’t even get into the room without standing in a line.

I would be remiss if I didn’t add that, while the interior of the hotel is gorgeous, the outside looks like a high-security prison. One really wonders how this exterior design was ever approved. It’s a scary-looking building.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Fred H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 7 October 2018

The hotel is well designed and decorated. The staff were friendly. The rooms were nicely designed. Equipment with a shower, I personally prefer tubs. But that is ok. Good selection at breakfast. Quick check in process. What more could ask for. There is no bar/restaurant on the premise, however there are a number of options close to the hotel. It is not a problem.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Fred H, Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Guest