Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 98
View deal
Hotels.comUSD 98
WyndhamUSD 98
Booking.comUSD 98
PricelineUSD 98
TravelocityUSD 98
eDreamsUSD 98
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2020

The hotel was very good at accommodating our very large group over the weekend. And was impressed that we were able to all sit together around the pool and able to use a meeting room for supper as a group the night before.

Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

The banquet facilities were very good. Our hotel room was dated, curtain food was not attached, lots of visual furniture wear and damage. Pool area was dark, needed updating, shower didn't work, hot tub was scalding hot and kiddy pool was very cold as was the larger pool. Would not stay here again with so many other new hotels available in Regina.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2020

I was in Regina for business and stayed one night at the Ramada. Arrived early and was able to check in and relax before my meeting. Fast and friendly service from the moment I entered the building. The Service was great, rooms were clean and very comfortable. Location was perfect for downtown meeting. Easy access to all amenities. Would recommend to anyone and will continue to use every time I am in Regina for meetings.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 December 2019

This was a great centrally located hotel in Regina. The price was very reasonable at $129.00 a night. This is a hotel my family will use again..the restaurant down in the lobby had great service and great food.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2019

Old, dirty, dingy. As I entered the lobby I knew this would be a bad experience. The lobby chairs are peeling. The carpet is old and dirty and there was visible dust. I guess other reviewers have a different standard of cleanliness. I had to wear flip flops to take take a shower as the tub was so disgusting . I had a do not disturb sign on my door and housekeeping still entered my room. I put some food in the fridge, a container of vegetables with hummus, when I came back a few hours later to eat it, the whole thing was frozen, I had to throw it away. I mean this place cant even get a refrigerator right. I called the front desk twice to express my discontent and was told a manager would get back to me, I'm still waiting for that call.

I have only ever written one review and that was because the hotel I stayed in was over the top amazing.

Somebody once said, if you have nothing good to say then say nothing. Sorry, this had to be said.

Date of stay: December 2019