Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
PricelineUSD 103
Hotels.comUSD 103
Booking.comUSD 103
eDreamsUSD 103
TravelocityUSD 103
CheapTicketsUSD 103
All reviews pool side poolside room pool staff hockey tournament clean rooms free breakfast front desk staff ricks ricky grandkids waterside waterslides staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2021

Worst place ever staff very rude kids being told they can’t go down water slide because they are making to much waves in the pool because swimming lessons are going on in the pool the one pool employee was screaming at the kids for no reason rooms were dirty as well have been coming to this hotel for years but I think it’s time they do a overhaul on rooms and overhaul on staff corner pub employees very rude as well this hotel in my mind is done do not stay here

1  Thank Z1324SPmikeh
Management response:Responded 19 August 2021

Again I apologize to you for the manner that we handled the situation. I spoke to you at hotel, and thank you for making me aware of the situation. You saw me in the pool as I discussed with staff, and your group seemed to enjoy the remainder of the morning before checking out. Your notifying me of our shortcomings helps me to better my staff.

Reviewed 15 August 2021

The amenities are great, we love the pool and the restaurant. The staff at the restaurant is great, very attentive and helpful. Hotel room attendants and pool attendants are friendly, helpful and approachable but the front desk, I hope they would be more attentive and friendly. The room air-conditioning is not working well. The vicinity of the property is a bit sketchy.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Management response:Responded 14 August 2021

Your review is appreciated and you have a fair view of the property. I will share this with the front desk staff in an effort to show them we need to step up our customer service. I will address the AC issue with maintenance. I hope your next stay scores us higher.

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

We arrived in our room and we were happy, it was dated but functional, we ordered room service and had a swim. The pool deck was dirty and there were lessons in the shallow end so swimming with my twin six year olds was tough as there was no area free where they could comfortably touch the bottom. All of that would have been easy to overlook, the part that ruined this stay was the lack of consequences for unruly guests. The group in the room next to us grabbed a fire extinguisher off the wall and used it. They were throwing ice at people in the pool and they were outrageously noisy. Upon approaching the front desk my husband was told, “There is nothing we can do”. Upon realizing we would be getting little to no sleep at this facility we packed up our kids and left (at 9 pm) to find a new hotel. I have never been so disappointed in a hotel before and to be told that I would not be refunded any money was an insult. To top it off, as we left we witnessed a drug deal in the parking lot. This hotel is not family friendly, has terrible customer service and is unsafe due to lack of consequences.

1  Thank Schmit-Sickle
Management response:Responded 12 August 2021

My Apologies for this stay. The room was evicted shortly after the incident and I have learned the the guests in that room were the main cause for many of your inconvenience. I will be sending you a gift card to make this situation as right as I can at this point. Very sorry that this happened.

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Very few nice things to say.
Staff was friendly.

Room is small and HOT. The fan on wall ran constant but the room was never a comfortable temperature. Fan in bathroom didn’t work and the tub/toilet room is very small. After showering it only heated the room up more.
Stains on bedding and chairs

They leave a form in room for you to make house keeping requests. I asked for at least 4 towels and more plastic cups. They left 3 towels and no extra cups. They also did not make the beds or wipe anything down during our stay.

Pool is salt water. Water is warm. Slide was fun.
It is very dated.

Unless you’re on a tight budget I would not stay here.
We will not book again mostly due to how uncomfortable the room was temperature wise.

Room tip: Bring a fan if staying here in summer!
Management response:Responded 9 August 2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, I wish it were better and I will take this as a constructive criticism. I worked all weekend and tried to keep an eye on the front desk and any concerns that guests may have, I did not see any rooms that had cooling concerns. My apologies for your lack of cooling and perhaps you can email me your name and room # so I can further repair the AC unit. glenn@bwsevenoaks.com . House keeping will be made aware of their shortcoming, and pay more attention to a guests request.

Our pool is a chemical pool with chlorine, and yes we are keeping it warm while we repair the hot tub. The slide is fun and a drawing card for the hotel, we have refreshed the structure, and the slide would be great if we could find a company to refinish with a bright purple color that will not flake or peal.

Please send me an email.

Reviewed 28 July 2021

It is an older hotel but everything was well appointed.
It is in a downtown location with restaurants near by and the Casino only a few blocks away.. it does have a pool so great fun for families.
Excellent value

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Management response:Responded 28 July 2021

Thanks for the favorable review. Yes this hotel was built in 1968, but is a cinder Crete construction, very solid, and we do our best to keep it in shape. The pool is a great attraction and fun for the whole family.

G. Weir