Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 107
View deal
Booking.comUSD 107
Hotels.comUSD 107
PricelineUSD 107
eDreamsUSD 107
TravelocityUSD 107
FindHotelUSD 107
All reviews albert street saltwater pool spent one night yogurt king room quick check fantastic stay clean hotel breakfast sandwich hot breakfast great place to stay would definitely stay here again bed was comfortable belle microwave gym calgary
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2021

I have to say that the team and staff were extremely happy with how the staff and hotel treated us on the Weekend of September 10-12 2021. The eight rooms we had were clean and well looked after and the breakfast was basic but they did everything they could during this covid to keep everyone fed. We had specific needs and when we asked for these simple items, they were able to accommodate us without question.

The staff were very professional and extremely helpful. It was a busy morning when you have 25 people needing breakfast and laundry and extra towels. The staff and hotel is well managed and I would highly recommend this hotel for any visit whether it is for a team travel or just a weekend getaway.
Thank you for making our stay stress free and enjoyable. See you again soon.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night to rest in between long drives. The hotel exceeded all expectations! We loved that the London Belle restaurant was just at the lobby as we were so tired and wanted to have a quick eat and rest right away. Check in and out were a breeze. The room was spacious and clean! The bed was super comfy. Also loved that we had a microwave and fridge in the room. The free breakfast was nice too. We will be back for sure!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lenna Kozan, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2021

Thankyou so much for your review. Our staff really appreciate positive feedback as with COVID everyone has been feeling the difficulties we have encountered. When you return you will be able to experience our hot complimentary breakfast again as we now have it available.

Reviewed 6 September 2021

The hotel is very nice. Room was clean. My big issue with this hotel was they told me there was no pet charge yet when I showed up at 8pm they said there was a pet charge of 35$. When I explained their main reservation line quoted no pet charge they refused to honour that. Due to a game in town the next day all other hotels I tried were full or did not have any pet rooms available so at this point after 12 hrs on the road I took the room. This morning I spoke with the manager, figuring he would make it right and again they would not honour the quote. They offered to take off 15$ but I still feel it’s unfair that they miss lead customers.
Unhappy with the customer service of this hotel!!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Lenna Kozan, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2021

As stated clearly upon your arrival as a walk in reservation at the hotel we did tell you we have a pet before you decided to stay. In order to maintain the cleanliness standard that you mentioned we spend additional time cleaning the rooms. Our apologies for the verbal miscommunication you received.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

This was a fantastic stay! The room faced Albert Street which is a busy street, and you hear absolutely nothing but the HVAC. Peaceful!

We really enjoyed the pool and the really large fitness facility.

There was a nice continental breakfast that was just right.

Did I mention the absolutely beautiful rooms with tons of space and a great place to setup a remote office to work while on the road? Fast internet, comfy desk and chair, and great use of space.

I WILL stay again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lenna Kozan, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Happy to hear you loved your stay. Thankyou for providing your comments. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2021 via mobile

Stayed one night with my 9 year old daughter and 75 year old mom after attending a funeral. It met all our needs well: comfortable linens and beds, clean and updated with modern decorating. Saltwater pool was soothing after long day; small but we had it almost to ourselves. Restaurant was good in hotel although it took too long to get our food Friday night (only one server who was so pleasant). Traffic noise from Albert Ave but I had ear plugs so it didn’t bother me. Friendly staff. Breakfast sandwiches were heated in microwave in room and were good, along with juice, yogurt,coffee, fruit. Easy to find and access hotel. I’d stay here again.

Room tip: Our room was in front of elevators so we heard the elevator ding -not a huge deal unless you are a light sleeper.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lenna Kozan, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2021

Thankyou for staying with us. So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.