“Excellent friendly bilingual service.”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #68 of 379 Restaurants in Sherbrooke
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 April 2017

The staff here went out of their way to make us comfortable and happy. The changed the channel from MTL hockey to NCAA Basketball on a TV just for us. The drinks were fair priced and the wine glass was very generous. The dessert (3 minis on a plate) was delicious. Every waiter who walked by asked us if we were ok or about the Basketball score, friendly without being annoying. Awesome people who switched from french to english and back again with ease.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

A very nice place to go with friends and share a pizza or hot wings while watching the game on one of numerous tv screens

Reviewed 30 July 2015

We visit Boston Pizza few time. But he try their Roast beef sandwich with side of Cactus slices at my last visit it was super

Reviewed 7 March 2015 via mobile

I came here with my 2 kids. We had reservation so we were seated right away so that was good but basically that is where the train stopped.

I had a voucher for a $50 credit and on the coupon it said to register on their site for a free offer. A free appetizer is what it was supossed to be.... But they did not let me combine that with me certificate I don't get it it was on the same coupon that it said to sign up for the free offer. Anyways that aside it took over 1 hour for our food to make it to our table.

People that were seated after us got their food first.
My daughter got 3 very small and burnt chicken fingers. My Chipotle bacon pasta did not have any heat taste to it :( and the noodles were dry.
This was my 2nd visit here and I do not think there will be a third one.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Very good pizza and good price point. Recommended for any group of any size. Right off main roads and close to everything.