“A terrific meal”
Review of Zele

Zele
Ranked #4 of 120 Restaurants in Shawinigan
Reviewed 6 August 2017

This place was recommended to us by our B & B hosts and our experience did not disappoint. We ate on a screened in roofed patio which was perfect because it was raining outside and we still had the experience of outdoor dining.

I had the best seafood pasta of my life. And I am not exaggerating. There were oysters with cheese, generous amounts of seafood and a delicious sauce. It was expensive - $38 or so, but worth every nickel. My partner had a filet that also topped the charts. very tender, served with potatoes and a great sauce.

You gotta try this place out!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We were 2 for dinner- I had 2 appetizers for dinner, my husband had a main, we shared dessert, and 3 glasses of wine-the bill was $90 before the tip. The service was very pleasant throughout. The food was competently prepared. The atmosphere of the resto is lovely- a charming old converted home, with an inviting terrace.

1  Thank NKY60
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

This was Recommended by our B and B hosts. Spoke English well. Great food and atmosphere. Good beers too.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent food at this little out of the way restaurant. Local produce highlighted. Great, pleasant service. Worth the drive. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

We did not expect to find such a great restaurant when we drove through the small town center! The setting is very nice (brick walls, wooden beams, etc), the food was delicious and the staff was very friendly. Definitely a great restaurant and experience.