“"A sweet treat"”
Review of Nym Gelato

Nym Gelato
Ranked #24 of 32 Dessert in Quebec City
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visited old Quebec recent and we stopped in at Nym. The gelato is amazing. Many flavours to choose. I had chocolate, maple, and mint.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

My husband and I traveled to Old Quebec recently, and we stopped three times for gelato at NYM. Each time we truly enjoyed the vibrant flavors, especially the raspberry, chocolate, and maple.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Ridiculously delicious gelato. So perfect after a long hot day of walking between upper and lower Quebec! They are happy to give you a teeny tasteful before you commit. Highly recommended.

1  Thank AMenegoni
Reviewed 16 February 2016

This little frozen gelato shop is located just off the square near Chateau Frontenac ...It offer 20 or so flavors of this frozen creamy treat and is a wonderful decadent treat while walking this beautiful city

Get a cup of raspberry or double chocolate and walk the small ally next to the shop and see 15 or 20 small outside kiosks that sell local artwork

1  Thank CLEken
Reviewed 31 August 2015

We went here for a cold gelato since it was so hot out. There was a long line but it moved quickly. I ended up getting the mango-passion fruit gelato and it was good.

In summary:
Good place to get gelato but not worth it to go out of your way to eat here.