“Good food”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Quebec City
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed the dishes recommended by waiter including spring roll, lobster and lamb chops. The lamb chops were a bit overlooked but still tasted good. Would recommend it. It is a very busy and large restaurant and the service was a bit late.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

The waiter shows how he knows his job and the love to sell the right combination of food. I was first attracted to go for their cheap menu of $25 as it was very appealing but I ended up having a bill of $75 which was well spent and deserved. The foie gras is to try. Their lobster brisk is very nice and the veal as main course was good. My plat resistance was their red fruit crumble. Wow. I will come back when I visit Quebec City.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Although we were staying within the walled city, we ventured out on the Grande Allee for lunch on a rainy day. We ate inside and it was absolutely wonderful. We had a young gentleman as our waiter and he helped us through the French menu. My husband had the salmon tartare and I had a delicious fruit salad with a brie cheese fritter. Beautiful presentation. The general impression upon entering was that it would be a very expensive lunch, but I would have to say this was one of the best values for the quality received. Outstanding service and delicious food in a classic setting.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

This is one of many restaurants on the Grande Allee but it's also one of the best. Great patio, great food selection and wonderful ambiance. I enjoyed the lobster dinner special. The Lobster was sweet and tender from Isle de la Madelaine! Fabulous! My sister had the steak dinner. Tried it and it was amazing. The wine list was good..not cheap but it was worth the money. This is my 3rd visit in the last 5 years and it still does not disappoint. The service was a little slow because it was very busy but who cares when you are sitting outside on the Grande Allee in Quebec!

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Open Al Fresco dining is fun. Really smart area of Quebec City. The quality and service was really good. The only criticism would be the crowded layout. very tight table arrangement makes it very cosy. Not a consideration if you are up for a busy lively area.