“Loved the pastries!”
Review of Cafe Les Cousins

Cafe Les Cousins
Ranked #6 of 17 Bakeries in Quebec City
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We stopped for breakfast one morning. We ordered quiche, pastries and coffee. Everything was just wonderful!

Management response:Responded 2 August 2017

Thank you ! And come back soon :)

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We enjoyed the selection and quality of the available pastries, cakes, coffee and tea drinks, bread, cheese, and meat items in this coffee shop/bakery/deli. The staff was friendly. You can sit either inside or outside. We liked enough to visit it twice in 2 days spent in QC.

Management response:Responded 12 July 2017

Thank you so much for writing such a kind and thorough review! We're glad you enjoyed your experience at Les Cousins, enough to visit us twice during your short stay... Come back soon :)

Reviewed 9 July 2017

French food! Great quality food!! Very Friendly!!! coffee and breakfast there was like a trip to Europe... don't take my word, visit it yourself.

2  Thank podonok
Management response:Responded 25 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Customers like you make all the hard work worth while !

Reviewed 2 July 2017

We were shopping on Cartier Strret and decided to go here for lunch and one of us was disappointed. I had the tuna sandwich and i loved it. The bread here was unbelievable. I ended up buying a loaf. All my friends were happy with what they purchased.

Management response:Responded 4 July 2017

Merci Frances :) We're happy you liked our bread and enjoyed your lunch at Les Cousins. À bientôt!

Reviewed 31 May 2017

The waitress was rude and did not even look at me in the eyes when I was ordering. Instead, she was talking with her college and laughing while I was waiting. She was sufficient and condescending. I will never go back there !