“Real Italian, real people!”
Review of Lasagne et Cucina - CLOSED

Lasagne et Cucina
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate dinner here this evening and loved every bit of it! The small quiet setting, personable chief who helped us with the menu because we don't speak French, and the absolutely wonderful food simply made our night. This is a definite new favorite in Quebec and we highly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

Everything is perfect. Love the homemade pasta. A new restaurant which is worth more people to know.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

This is truly one of the best Italian food I've had. I was here with my husband and my in-laws, 4 of us. The restaurant is located in the old part of town on rue St Jean. We were staying at the Hiltons and despite it being some crazy -25 weather (we're from Vancouver) it was a short walk. The chef/owner/server was very friendly and everything on the menu is handmade - pasta, soup, lasagna even the bread. We ordered 5 appies, 2 lasagna, 2 pasta, half a bottle of wine and the bill came under $100!!! You'd almost never find this price in the old town. Most importantly, the taste was superb!!! The homemade pasta was so soft and tasty and the sauce....amazing! Even though it seemed like a one man show, we didn't wait long for the food to arrive. And the music is lovely. We truly enjoyed this place and will surely come back. We would recommend this to anyone visiting Quebec city. It must be the city's best kept secret.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

My husband and I had breakfast here along with our 3 year old on Oct 23. It was one of the best breakfasts we ever had! We both ordered Omelettes. Mine was stuffed with mushrooms and mozzarella and my hubby had one stuffed with spinach and goat cheese. It was accompanied with home made berry jam which was just out of this world! The potatoes were superb too!
The chef is very talented and the presentation was amazing. My son's mini crepes were also done up nicely. Coffee was nice too.

Wish we had time to try out their lunch too but we were heading out of town. Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We were in Quebec City just last week and found this little Italian restaurant. Loved the homey feel and the food was made fresh and served hot out of the oven. Portions are very generous and reasonably priced. Service was great. We had a small lasagna and a small pizza and left very full. The home-made bread was delicious as well. We highly recommend it. Unfortunately we could not make it back for breakfast but I'm sure that is very good as well.