“Delicious Greek food ”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Stumbled across this place on our first night in Quebec, after traveling we were ready for some good food. It was busy but the waiter sorted us out a table no problem, immediately after sitting down, water, olives and bread were given to us whilst we looked at the menu. It all seemed delightful! I chose spanakopita and moussaka (my favourite Greek dishes) and they really didn't disappoint! The moussaka melted in my mouth and the spanakopita was cooked perfectly. My partner had chicken kebab and halloumi, which he said was delightful!
Lovely service, very attentive.
I even gave my personal compliments to the chef (which I don't often do)
Would love to go back.
Reserve if you can.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Sat outside on a warm evening and enjoyed the music from the resturant. Home cooked extremely flavoursome dishes that are authentic. Waiting staff speak excellent English and are attentive and helpful. Had the feta nd red pepper dip. Which the owner was happy to share the recipe for, Shank of lamb came with ratatouille ample portions Would go again and highly recommend

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Nice little place on a busy street on this holiday. Quick service and very efficient. A bit small but still fill the spot

Reviewed 21 June 2016

We found this to be very authentic Greek food. Great attentive staff even on a busy night! Small restaurant and very cozy feel. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

We were very lucky to find a table on Saturday night with no reservations! The staff was very pleasant & busy but took the time to answer our questions. We ordered a half dozen different side dishes and all were excellent. The stuffed red pepper and the zucchini fritters were my favorites. The toasted breads and pita accompanied the meal. Definitely one of the best meals we've enjoyed and the most reasonable.