“A great experience!”

Hotel de Glace
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Chill out at the Hotel de Glace, the only ice hotel in North America, open January to March. It's made entirely of ice and snow. Explore the architectural marvel and its many rooms: Great Hall, chapel, ice slide and Ice Bar.
Reviewed 30 July 2016

My girlfriends and I spent our 40th celebration here! We stayed one night in the ice hotel and the rest of the time in Quebec. It was the experience of a lifetime! We snowmobiled and Dogsledded as well. I understand the location will change this year as they signed a new contract in a new location for the next 5 years. Highly recommend this experience. A true wonder!

2  Thank bigoats0510

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I only went to visit, I didn't spend the night, really a nice experience and worth the money. we even enjoyed a drink in a cup made of ice. remember to bring gloves!!

4  Thank Carmcort
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Out of the beaten paths... Something different from everything you know. Very well worth the price. I live in Québec and go every year. Have had visitors from out of the country that were amazed!

2  Thank madame_costner
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

What a sight to see! Such fun for kids--and grown-ups--with ice slides, ice glasses...seriously, how did they make everything out of ice?! The deluxe rooms were so beautifully carved with such creative themes. A short drive from Quebec City; worth the admission for such a unique experience! So glad we visited in winter.

2  Thank mrm1008
Reviewed 25 June 2016

although the hotel is 30 minutes away from town, it's worth the detour ! everything is made of ice ! seats, beds, dishes ! the sculpting skills of the staff are unbelievable !

3  Thank martine028