My girlfriend and I stayed for 2 nights on the Family Day weekend in Feb. 2012. She had been to Old Quebec when she was younger and I had never been, and overall we had little idea of where to start our sight seeing. Upon arrival we were greeted by René and he went over a map and pointed out all the interesting places to go see, do, and eat - very helpful and informative! The house and the room we stayed in ("Blue room" $90/Night+tax for both of us, not each!) was filled with tasteful design and antiques. Both days the included breakfasts were top quality and completely filling with special care put into each plate with only fresh ingredients like fruit salads that were not from frozen, homemade everything. Our room was cleaned up every day while we were out and our garbage emptied, bed made, and towels taken out when needed. Our room had cable tv and internet although we never made use of them. The overall feel of the B&B was personal, inviting, relaxing, and intimate. We loved our stay and would go again for certain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1996 in a quaint quarter of Quebec City. Nearby the St-Jean Street, lively thoroughfare of Old Quebec and located just beside the Convention Center. A bed & breakfast that makes the difference for your tourism and business travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au and Agoda so you can book your Gite Au Croissant de Lune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Hotel Quebec City
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Quebec/Quebec City