B&B Au Croissant de Lune
USD 399*
USD 381*
  • Restaurant
Le Manoir d'Auteuil(Quebec City)
USD 217*
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 223*
Hilton Quebec(Quebec City)
USD 255*
USD 219*
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Auberge Place D'Armes(Quebec City)
USD 227*
Hotel 71(Quebec City)
USD 340*
USD 325*
  • Breakfast included
Le Champlain Hotel(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
USD 212*
USD 346*
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel du Vieux-Quebec(Quebec City)
USD 240*
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsshared bathroomcrepesyogurtthree roomsold towntwo nightsinteresting shopshomemade jamseach morningsaint jeana short walking distancegreat place to staylocation is excellentpatriciabreakfastcityquebec
Reviewed 6 February 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here for about 5 nights back in August of 2011. We hadn't been to Quebec city before and this location was perfect. Louise and Réne were great hosts and very helpful with any questions we had. Breakfast was by far our favorite part of the stay, and great way to start off each morning! We stayed in the room in the attic and it was very cute, quaint, and clean. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to everyone.

Room Tip: Take some time to sit out on the little terrace outside of the bathroom, it's a nice way to spend a sunny afternoon.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2012

My husband and I stayed with Louise St. Laurent and her husband Réne for four nights for our first visit to Québec City, in Oct. 2011. We loved everything about this charming, warm B&B. The location, just one street up the hill from the lively rue St. Jean, was perfect for walking everywhere, even to the old part of town by the port. Louise and Réne were excellent hosts, full of good suggestions for how to best spend our time in Québec and where to dine. The breakfasts they prepared were wonderful, including gluten-free breads and rolls for me. The room was clean and lovely. The only downside is, this couple hopes to sell their B&B and begin a new business in the Charlevoix area, where I'm sure they will be a big success, but if you want to experience their gracious hospitality in Québec City, I would advise doing it soon!

Room Tip: All three rooms are on the second floor. Each is very nice. There is a shared bathroom and a half-bath, both kept very clean and well-appointed.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2012

We very much enjoyed our stay at Croissant de Lune: the location was both very central and quiet at night. We were very impressed by the bedding quality and slept incredibly well there; the bedrooms had a nice homely feel.
We had a choice of 2 generous and creative breakfast options every morning (muffins, pancakes, russian dumplings, yoghurt) on the top of the nice bread and jam always on the table.
Our host was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2012

My partner and I traveled to Quebec City for carnival last year and loved it. The trip was made all the better by this very charming b & b. The place was very clean and the hosts were lovely. The price was also very reasonable - while it's not in the old quarter, it was still very close. We walked everywhere we went.

We were a little worried about sharing a washroom but it was never a problem - especially as there were two available (one full bath and one partial). Tea and hot chocolate available for guests were quite nice.

The only thing that would have made our day was a communal sitting area for guests - but all in all, a lovely place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank backpackingwithstyle
Reviewed 11 September 2011

My husband and I stayed here two nights over the Canada Day long weekend. We stayed in the green room which was clean, spacious and charming. Our hosts Louise and Rene were wonderful, they made us feel welcomed and at home. The morning breakfasts were delicious and served in the library. To me this was an excellent start to our day of sight seeing. Also, you cant beat the location and proximity to the old town. I highly recommend this place and if ever in Quebec City again would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple