1,042 results
All reviewsno elevatornouvelle francefeu sacreold quebecvalet parkingbrick wallnarrow stairswithin walking distancehot tubtop floorquaint hotelold buildingelectric fireplaceexcellent locationfull kitchensmall roomquiet street
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for four nights. Got a really good deal through the hotel’s website. We were downstairs in a clean room with a stand up shower, soaker tub and electric fireplace. We have no complaints. Everyone was friendly and hospitable. Would definitely book here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I was disappointed with this hotel. I had booked thinking I would be staying at the charming old hotel and staying in one of the rooms with charm. Instead, they told me I had booked a room at another hotel that they had, which was not what I wanted. it was just a basic room in a very non-descript hotel. If I had known I was not staying at their hotel I would not have booked it. So beware of this fact when booking.

Room Tip: beware of booking as you might not get the hotel you think you are getting
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank bcallinv
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Ceck in was early easy and quick. My request for a lower floor room when I called ahead was graciously accomodated. Yo are within walking distance of everything. Five minutes to Chateau Fronteac and Funiculaire and Tourist info at 12 Sr. Anne who ere very helpful with information to get an Intercar bus from Gare du Palais to St. Anne de Beaupre. The hot tub on the fifth floor of Hotel acadia had a nice view and was very relaxing. It was on the fifthe floorlyou had to get the key at the front desk. The stairs up were narrow and steep.Both Rue St, Anne and Rue St, Louis are down the street and Rue St. Jean is not far. Alot of choices for restaurants on St. ouis and S.Jean. Our favorites were Bello on the corner for dinner and Paillard on Rue St. Jean for delicous hot chocolate and chocolate croissants. chocolato was great for dessert and ice cream. Rooms were small which was fine;had iron, hair dryer and umbrella and tv. Only disappointment was maids came between 3 and 4 everyday. Will definitely go back for the vakue and location!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2018

The room we got was much older than the pictures suggested. The wooden floor was very dirty, the hallway carpet leading to our room was dirty as well. During our 2 nights stay we didn’t get any room cleaning services. The room also had an ant problem! The bed was old and uncomfortable to sleep on.
The only good thing about this place is it’s location.
This was not worth the prices at all

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jazson
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Truly a lovely hidden gem! We discovered the Acadia on a travel site and been two more times. The building is charming, the staff friendly and accommodating with familiar faces still here since the first visit in 2015, it is clean, quaint, and ideal in location! We prefer room 503 at the very top with a view of the rue de St. Urdule, a slanted ceiling and tub and shower. The location is in the heart of Old Quebec and central to both the Frontenac and lower town, as well as the Grande Allen and the Plains of Abraham. The accommodations and staff make this locale a rare and special gem!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple