Visited for one night with our family of 4 (boys ages 9 & 12). We didn't arrive until 11pm, but couldn't resist the cool looking bar for a late night meal. Every employee we encountered was incredibly friendly and full of suggestions for filling our next day. So many sites were within easy walking distance. The rooms were beautiful and comfortable with LOTS of storage space. Even the Saint-Antoine water bottles were pretty! We enjoyed seeing the archeological finds around the hotel. We can't wait for an opportunity to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City