“Great ice cream, coffee and nice things to bring as gifts when visiting Canada”

Delices Erable & Cie
Ranked #1 of 41 Coffee & Tea in Quebec City
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: A unique concept built around the taste of real maple syrup. Created in 1999 by the Citadelle Maple Syrup Producers’ Cooperative, these charming boutiques help people discover maple in more ways than ever! Our Montreal and Quebec City locations are also home to Maple Museums that educate and fascinate. Learn all about one of Quebec’s oldest products, including how sap was traditionally harvested. An onsite tasting will let you experience the special quality of the many sweet things we make from maple! Admission is free.
Reviewed 4 August 2015

I didnt eat at this place, just had refreshments. The kids had an ice cream, my husband a coffee and I had a almost cold hot chocolate. The service was great and I got very nice presents to bring to my family and frinds, The Rue St Jean is full of little and big stores and you feel in Paris. There was a street show just at the entrance when we left, so it was a plus. I definetely recommend this place.

Maple_Delights, Public Relations Manager at Delices Erable & Cie, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2015

Hello Paulinal! Was your hot chocolate good? (it wasn't clear) Thank you for the review, we appreciate it! :)

Reviewed 27 July 2015

I love this shop! When I am in Quebec City I make my way to this store for their fine maple products. What makes them stand out is the unusual kinds of maple products they stock. For instance, they have vinegar maple beads that you can throw into a salad for a nice maple touch. I always get their divine maple spread. My nieces and nephews love this stuff on crackers and so do I! It's located on St. Jean in the old city. They have tastings as well as ice cream and the staff is immensely helpful. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Weyes1
Maple_Delights, Responsable relations publiques at Delices Erable & Cie, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2015

Thank you very much for this kind review! We appreciate you took the time to share your love for our little shoppe! :)

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

I came here several times during my trip. The ice cream is the best I've had outside of Europe. The nutella and maple with bacio is my favorite. One of the many places that will make me miss Quebec.

Oh, thank you for the review! We're flattered that you took the time to visit us several times during your stay!

Reviewed 21 July 2015

We stopped for an ice cream: the maple delight was one of the best ice creams we ever tried.
We also tasted their other products (maple syrup, butter, jelly...) and ended up buying everything!

Maple_Delights, Responsable relations publiques at Delices Erable & Cie, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2015

Thank you for the review :) !

Reviewed 29 June 2015

Although we didn't eat any food here, we did purchase several items from the gift shop to take home. The prices were expensive, however, it is a niche market, so we were expecting that. We really enjoyed the little museum upstairs. This site is definitely worth spending a half hour there.

1  Thank Donna_B51
Maple_Delights, Responsable relations publiques at Delices Erable & Cie, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2015

Thank you Donna for the review :)! We appreciate your comments!