I stayed on March 8 until the 10th at this hotel with the family. I was in room 1804 which is supposed to be a superior room with 2 double beds. The cost was 240$C per night. The good part: The staff is friendly and the location is central enough to walk to nearby old town. Now the bad: It was one of the worst hotel I stayed in for the rest quality. The room in itself seems to have been renovated but these were only cosmetic renovations. The fan system to provide air is very old and very noisy, so much that even at low speed, I could not sleep. I decided to open a small window like trap which gives access to outside air but at -10C it becomes quite cold fast. The thermos of the window was full of condensation so much that it was difficult to see outside, only consolatiion for future customers, they are supposed to change them). The restaurant of the hotel was in renovation and was transfered to an adjacent conference room until May 2012. Even the staff complained about the noise from concrete drills and saws that resonate in the hall. The food was not good at all. I try to imagine how scramble eggs can go wrong but it happened every day. The buffet was a pity and at 20$ not worth it: walk to nearby restaurants. The pool was a deception. It was my first and last time at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4-star getaway in the heart of all major events! Choose the Hilton Quebec City and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotel is just a 20-minute drive from the airport and five minutes from the train station. Located on Parliament Hill, just steps from Old Quebec and the main tourist attractions, the Hilton Québec is renowned for its impeccable service and exceptional location. Each of the 571 rooms offers spectacular views of the city. Executive rooms offer exclusive access to the superb Executive Lounge including complimentary continental breakfast in the morning, hors d'oeuvres and non-alcoholic beverages in the evening. With the heated outdoor swimming pool open all year round, the 24-hour fitness center, the Allegro restaurant and bar or the buffet of local products with panoramic views at Resto Le23, Hilton Québec has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City