I stayed on March 8 until the 10th at this hotel with the family. I was in room 1804 which is supposed to be a superior room with 2 double beds. The cost was 240$C per night. The good part: The staff is friendly and the location is central enough to walk to nearby old town. Now the bad: It was one of the worst hotel I stayed in for the rest quality. The room in itself seems to have been renovated but these were only cosmetic renovations. The fan system to provide air is very old and very noisy, so much that even at low speed, I could not sleep. I decided to open a small window like trap which gives access to outside air but at -10C it becomes quite cold fast. The thermos of the window was full of condensation so much that it was difficult to see outside, only consolatiion for future customers, they are supposed to change them). The restaurant of the hotel was in renovation and was transfered to an adjacent conference room until May 2012. Even the staff complained about the noise from concrete drills and saws that resonate in the hall. The food was not good at all. I try to imagine how scramble eggs can go wrong but it happened every day. The buffet was a pity and at 20$ not worth it: walk to nearby restaurants. The pool was a deception. It was my first and last time at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Offering Free WiFi!Choose the Hilton Quebec and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotels is just a 20-minute drive to Quebec International Airport and five minutes from the train and bus stations. Located steps from the cities top attractions and festivals. Close to the city's government and business attractions. Visit the Old Town to take in Quebec's culture and historical significance. Retire to a spacious guest room with free WiFi with gorgeous views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Executive rooms provide exclusive access to the stunning Executive Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'oeuvres and drinks in the evening. Work out in our modern fitness center, swim laps in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy a meal at the Allegro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Expedia APAC and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City