Second year in a row staying here in an Urbania suite, kind of their boutique/suite hotel within the hotel. Perfect for ou needs. 4 of us with kids and the expensive room gives us enough space. Also nice that the bedroom as a king for the parents and a double for the kids. Room design is modern and tasteful, and housekeeping one of the best I've seen. Spotless. The Red Lounge exclusive for Urbania guests is also cool with the nice complimentary breakfast (although staff could replenish the dishes more regularly). Finally, location was great for us. Although not in Québec City proper, it is right smack in between Ancienne-Lorette, Cap-Rouge and Québec, all places where the family members we visit live. So, kind of our base station there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service available, reservation is necessary, contact reception for schedule and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City