1,270 results
All reviewsyogurtlower towncontinental breakfastboutique hotelold cityturn down servicehard boiled eggsthe hotel staffbottled waterdinner reservationswonderful hotelcoffee machinerooms are largemuseum of civilizationhot chocolatelounge areafront desk staff
Reviewed 3 June 2018

This is one of our favorites when visiting old town Quebec. Quieter end of the neighborhood and close to the river. Comfy room, bed- very clean and well appointed. Wonderful lobby and sitting areas and self serve coffee and tea.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kari B
Sarah C, General Manager at Hotel Le Germain Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Kari B

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review following your stay with us.

I am glad you enjoyed your visit, and I sincerly hope that we will have the chance to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Just re-read a number of the recent reviews after returning home from a three night stay and I'd have to say ditto! What a comfortable, friendly and well appointed hotel! It's the little details that put it above the average and there are too many to mention them all. In addition to the attention to detail is a really friendly and helpful front desk team that is always available. We also loved the location in the lower town with many great restaurants within walking distance. It's definitely a 5/5. We hope to visit again and would definitely stay here!

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Artping
Véronique F, Front Office Manager at Hotel Le Germain Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Artping,

Thank you very much for the nice review, and for the 5-star rating!

I am glad you appreciated your stay and our front desk team! It's true that there's a lot of great restaurants in the area!

We hope to see you again.

Au plaisir,

Véronique

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I stayed here for six nights during a recent trip to Quebec City and I was delighted with the hotel. The room size is quite large, the staff are really friendly and helpful, the lobby is lovely and the included breakfast delicious. I love that the room included a robe and slippers and I really appreciated the nightly turn down service complete with a chocolate on my pillow. Finally, the coffee, tea and water that are available all day in the lobby just make this place perfect.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Wendy L
Sarah C, General Manager at Hotel Le Germain Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Wendy,

Thank you so much for the nice review, and for the 5-stars rating!

It looks like you had a great time in Quebec City and in the comfort of our hotel!

I hope we will have the chance to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We decided to celebrate our 25 yr marriage in cooler Quebec City (from warmer Texas) and selected le Germain based on great reviews and location. We were not disappointed one bit! The staff was always welcoming and helpful - Antoine was especially helpful in us getting to know the city. This boutique hotel has quaint contemporary spaces in its lobby to hang out. Great coffee machine 24 hrs.

If arriving with many/heavy bags, you may want to use the rear entrance - not the street address entrance since there are a few steep steps at the front door.

We loved the location with many of the city’s best restaurants within a 5-10 minute walk. We definitely would stay here again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian R

Dear Brian R,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
I am very happy to read that your wedding anniversary was as enjoyable as it should have been! I'll let Antoine know that he made a great impression : )

Thank you for mentionning the accessibility: it is easier to arrive by the back entrance when you have many bags.

I hope we will have the chance to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Great location in an area surrounded by galleries and restaurants. The rooms are large with very comfortable beds. The style is very modern with glass vanities and sleek LED lights. Its eveything you expect and more. The service at the front desk/concierge and cleaning were excellent.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank SHB31

Thank you SHB31 for your review!

We appreciated you've taken the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor!

I hope we will have the chance to welcome you again soon!