“Beautiful apartment in amazing location”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

sarah6666
“Beautiful apartment in amazing location”
Reviewed 11 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

My daughter and I stayed in the 3rd floor apartment for 4 nights: it was really lovely and clean, it had everything we needed and the owner was extremely helpful and accommodating. Fantastic location.

I've just read some of the other reviews - some of them talk about 2 floors: the owner actually has 2 apartments which are beside each other in the same building - one on the 3rd floor and one on the 2nd and 3rd floor. The pictures are the 3rd floor apartment (which is all on one floor), but I had a brief tour of the split-floor apartment as well and it's a similar style/ standard - I'd be happy to stay there too.

I hope this helps to clarify :-).

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing