“Enjoyable work vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Melanie S
“Enjoyable work vacation”
Reviewed 31 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I booked this apartment when visiting Montreal for work, it was very cute and inviting! I loved the surrounding neighborhood, with Rue Masson only a 5 minute walk from the apartment, food and shopping very close by. Very safe, I walked around at night and felt completely comfortable! The inside was very clean and decorated nicely, all amenities and necessities included, only complaint would be that there was no air conditioning which I am used to having all of the time, so that was a little bit of a let down, but fans were provided which made it bearable, other than that everything was perfect. Christophe was extremely friendly, myself not being from Quebec and not knowing where anything was, Christophe gave me suggestions for the easiet way to get downtown and the best places to eat, he let me know that I could contact him any time if I needed assistance or had any questions, overall I had a great stay, thank you again Christophe for your amazing hospitality!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing