“Tasty,tasty,tasty”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed 23 March 2016

My lovely bride and I enjoyed our first experience at this restaurant thoroughly. The service was great as was the food. I especially enjoyed the simple pasta side dish with house tomato sauce. My Osso Buco was cooked to perfection and the sauce was rich with deep flavours as one would expect. My wife liked that we were not rushed and we would both highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Travelled to Montreal from Fredericton NB for March Break with my wife and 2 boys, aged 6 and 9. We wanted to have one nice dining experience with the kids and chose the Bellagio. We were not disappointed! The service was amazing and they were extremely accommodating to our boys...there is no kids menu but they made adaptations and served them Shirley Temples and referred to them as "Sir". The meal was delicious and we would definitely go back again!

Reviewed 4 February 2016

We went here because read great thing but we very very disappointed. Pasta was overcooked and meat tasted like rubber.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

My daughter & I had just come from the Biodome with my 19 month old granddaughter... we were looking for a nice restaurant to have a quiet dinner for my upcoming birthday. Well... the staff let us in early... were very accommodating..... The meal was great.. I had the table d'hote......I recommend it highly..... & the escargot was amazing.... Read a very negative review earlier... so sorry for him.... we had a wonderful time sir!!!!

1  Thank KathyK49
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Have eaten at Bellagio on business trips a couple of times now, and have found it to be a good comfort food location.

It's not trendy or modern-feeling but very comfortable with good service and a relaxed atmosphere.

Pastas are very good and main courses are kind of old-school but well done. If you want a good, reliable, classic Italian food dinner, this is a solid choice.