“Nothing special”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed 4 February 2016

We went here because read great thing but we very very disappointed. Pasta was overcooked and meat tasted like rubber.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

My daughter & I had just come from the Biodome with my 19 month old granddaughter... we were looking for a nice restaurant to have a quiet dinner for my upcoming birthday. Well... the staff let us in early... were very accommodating..... The meal was great.. I had the table d'hote......I recommend it highly..... & the escargot was amazing.... Read a very negative review earlier... so sorry for him.... we had a wonderful time sir!!!!

1  Thank KathyK49
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Have eaten at Bellagio on business trips a couple of times now, and have found it to be a good comfort food location.

It's not trendy or modern-feeling but very comfortable with good service and a relaxed atmosphere.

Pastas are very good and main courses are kind of old-school but well done. If you want a good, reliable, classic Italian food dinner, this is a solid choice.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Coming from an Italian background was very disappointed with their dishes.
Read all these great reviews but was really not at all pleased.
As well service was not great considering it was a quiet night. Waiter was a little rude and arrogant.
Not going back for sure this summer when I visit Montreal again .
Many better locations around. Don't go waste your time and be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 December 2015

I admired the delicious food, excellent service and pleasant atmosphere. Be the frequent customer and receive surprising treat.

1  Thank Chang888