“Full house!”

Cuisines: Greek
Neighbourhood: Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension
Neighbourhood: Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

If you are hungry this is the place to go; my food did not even fit on my plate! I ordered the 2 pita souvlaki platter and they fill that plate up to the max! The food tasted good but my wife was complaining that her lamb doner was fatty I reccomend you ask for a leaner cut. The place was jammed with people from corner to corner very tight but hey its a popular spot. You eat and run. They only take CASH this place has been around for a very long time they should really consider accepting debit and credit. Seriously! We r in 2017 my friends and I couldn't beleive it. They have a machine that charges you 2.50 for a withdrawal plus ur bank will charge for that withdrawal as well. Food was good and that in the end is what counts.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Their steak is one of the best in Montreal , you should try it once if you like meat , their French fries is unique, and their calamry is one of a kind ... I strongly recommend this place

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

A must when craving lamb chops, calamari entree, steak and their secret sauce. Their Greek salad is delicious as well.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

On a Tuesday night, out of the 4 meals ordered only the calamaris were good. The chicken souflaki and chyros were so dry!... and the entrance door slamming!.. Couldn’t take it anymore. And you can only pay cash??..

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Ate at Marven's on a Sunday afternoon during a day trip to Montreal. This was our third time here and this time was significantly worse than the last. Firstly, don't expect good service here unless you're pals with the waiter. The good: calamari as usual. The bad: everything else. We had some gyros and I think the put the meat scraps in there (fatty and chewy), garlic bread was dry and seemed like left overs from the last table. Overall I think this place has gone down hill and will definitely be our last time here.