Le Terra Nostra
USD 219
USD 137
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 173/night.

USD 178
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 197/night.

USD 265
USD 259
USD 227
Fairmont.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 253/night.

USD 272
USD 233
Hotels.com
USD 195
USD 169
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 237/night.

Le Square Phillips Hotel & Suites(Montreal)
USD 222
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 258/night.

USD 221
USD 182
InterContinental
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 207/night.

All reviewseuropa roomasia roomcrepeseach morninglawrence riverminute walk to the metrobed and breakfastcharming b brestaurant recommendationsthree nightsprivate bathroombreakfast was deliciousquebec cityfresh fruitvisit montrealmimiverdun
Reviewed 26 April 2017

The Bed: The bed was comfortable and the room was fantastic! The "Asia" was warm, super-clean, and gorgeous—tastefully furnished and creatively decorated, down to the very last detail—with heated floor in the private bathroom.

The Breakfast: The breakfasts were delicious and different each day—mini-muffins and a ham and cheese crêpe (with Canadian maple syrup, but of course!) one day; mini-Quiche Lorraines and French toast (with homemade berry jam) on another—always with great cafetière coffee and daily newspapers.

The Bonus: The bonus was the innkeeper, Mireille, who is a lovely, lively person and a true ambassador for not only Montréal, but also for its borough of Verdun. Though I have been to Montréal, I had never been aware of Verdun before. I also planned my trip at the last minute, so did not have time for much travel research before arriving. As it turns out, I did not really need to plan. As soon as I set my bags down, Mireille was at the ready—with restaurant lists and city and neighborhood maps—inviting me to sit down with her and go over as much information as I wished to know. Mireille generously shared her love for Montréal and for her neighborhood, which indeed is a very special place. I wish I could have had more time to experience it!

On each of my three nights (I was stranded by the huge snow storm of March 2017 for an extra night—FUN!), I decided to take Mireille up on three of her Verdun restaurant suggestions (Crescendo, Balconville, and Su) and she was right on the mark for each of them. I also followed Mireille's recommendations for spa (Strøm spa Nordique, Île-des-Sœurs) and relaxation (the Butterflies Go Free exhibit at the Jardin Botanique, Montréal) and she definitely steered me to just-the-right spots.

The next time I travel to Montréal, I know I will head straight for Verdun and Le Terra Nostra, a lovely B&B&B. Maybe I'll see you there!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank misslizzi
lauzon_mireille, Owner at Le Terra Nostra, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Miss Lizzi, which stands for Elizabeth I believe - thank you sooo much for the incredible review! WOW, you made my day!!!

It was such a pleasure having you at Le Terra Nostra and I am happy you are coming back very soon. Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Upon stepping into this gorgeous, unassuming bed and breakfast, we were welcomed with unbelievable warmth and hospitality. Mireille, the host, speaks perfect English and French, and she immediately spent an hour explaining all of the best restaurants, sights, and activities in Montreal. Every morning, we looked forward to homemade breakfasts of fresh smoothies, oven-baked pastries, and unforgettable frittatas. Be sure to ask Mireille about her impressive world travels, which have clearly inspired the multicultural interior decor of this beautifully renovated house. Each room is themed to reflect a different continent (Asia, Africa, Europe, and Antarctica) and features artwork and furnishings crafted in styles that reflect those places. Our room was very clean and also featured a splendid bathroom. We came here for a special anniversary and felt so at home. Free parking was a plus, and being slightly removed from the city center made our stay an idyllic, peaceful getaway. It was a perfect stay. Thanks again to Mirelle, Janine, and Suko (the adorably fluffy cat)!

Room Tip: Each room is themed to reflect a continent! Pick one that fits your tastes
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sietsekierengoffard
Reviewed 18 January 2017

This B&B was absolutely delightful! We stayed in the Antarctica room which was beautiful and had the extra bonus of an electric fireplace which got quite a bit of use. The breakfasts were incredible: unique and delicious each morning. The B&B is situated in a nice quiet area. However, it's only about a 15 minute walk to the metro and only 2 or 3 minutes to several bus stops so very easy to get into the heart of the city.

Mireille went above and beyond to make our stay great- providing us with maps and an extensive list of restaurant recommendations, helping us understand the public transit system, and even driving us the few blocks to the bus stop one night.

A great time all around and we hope to be back again sometime soon!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank amandamw5
lauzon_mireille, Owner at Le Terra Nostra, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Thank you so much Amanda to have taken the time, and to be so quick, to write this amazing review! For an innkeeper, it means a lot. It make my work and dedication worth it.
I am happy you enjoyed your stay and I hope to welcome you again.

My hello to Matt.
All the best to both of you,

Reviewed 15 January 2017

We cannot say enough nice things about Le Terra Nostra! Our room (Antarctica) was beautifully decorated and spotless. The breakfasts were outstanding. Janine was a lovely hostess, telling us everything we needed to know about the city and always going above and beyond to ensure our stay was enjoyable. If you are in Montreal and lucky enough to get a reservation, this is the place to stay!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tracey c

Thank you very much Tracey to have taken the time to write this wonderful words about Janine, who works with me, and who replaces me when I am away. I believe she deserves ample recognition.

Thank you for suggesting Le Terra Nostra the best place to stay in Montreal!!

All the best,
MIreille

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

And gave us a big welcome, she was very nice and thoughtful, when my dog had trouble going up and down the stairs, she bought some temporary padding for him to have a good grip, breakfast was delicious, everyday something different, I have no complains, this place is cozy and the staff super friendly. I would definitely go back, but without my boy, just because he had a hard time with the stairs. I give this place an A+.
Silvana from NYC

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Silvana U

Thank you so much Silvana to have taken the time to write this wonderful review! It is always very much appreciated.
Especially here because you talk about Janine, who works with me, and deserves a the best review. She is very dedicated and wants the best for customers.

You are always welcome Silvana, with or without your dog. There is a dog's hotel very near our B&B and it is called Muso, so you could visit him while you are with us.

All the best,