All reviews europa room each morning lawrence river bed and breakfast safe neighborhood quebec city living room visit montreal mimi verdun mireille metro downtown roomy
Reviewed 18 January 2017

This B&B was absolutely delightful! We stayed in the Antarctica room which was beautiful and had the extra bonus of an electric fireplace which got quite a bit of use. The breakfasts were incredible: unique and delicious each morning. The B&B is situated in a nice quiet area. However, it's only about a 15 minute walk to the metro and only 2 or 3 minutes to several bus stops so very easy to get into the heart of the city.

Mireille went above and beyond to make our stay great- providing us with maps and an extensive list of restaurant recommendations, helping us understand the public transit system, and even driving us the few blocks to the bus stop one night.

A great time all around and we hope to be back again sometime soon!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank amandamw5
lauzon_mireille, Owner at Le Terra Nostra, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Thank you so much Amanda to have taken the time, and to be so quick, to write this amazing review! For an innkeeper, it means a lot. It make my work and dedication worth it.
I am happy you enjoyed your stay and I hope to welcome you again.

My hello to Matt.
All the best to both of you,

Reviewed 15 January 2017

We cannot say enough nice things about Le Terra Nostra! Our room (Antarctica) was beautifully decorated and spotless. The breakfasts were outstanding. Janine was a lovely hostess, telling us everything we needed to know about the city and always going above and beyond to ensure our stay was enjoyable. If you are in Montreal and lucky enough to get a reservation, this is the place to stay!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tracey c

Thank you very much Tracey to have taken the time to write this wonderful words about Janine, who works with me, and who replaces me when I am away. I believe she deserves ample recognition.

Thank you for suggesting Le Terra Nostra the best place to stay in Montreal!!

MIreille

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

And gave us a big welcome, she was very nice and thoughtful, when my dog had trouble going up and down the stairs, she bought some temporary padding for him to have a good grip, breakfast was delicious, everyday something different, I have no complains, this place is cozy and the staff super friendly. I would definitely go back, but without my boy, just because he had a hard time with the stairs. I give this place an A+.
Silvana from NYC

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Silvana U

Thank you so much Silvana to have taken the time to write this wonderful review! It is always very much appreciated.
Especially here because you talk about Janine, who works with me, and deserves a the best review. She is very dedicated and wants the best for customers.

You are always welcome Silvana, with or without your dog. There is a dog's hotel very near our B&B and it is called Muso, so you could visit him while you are with us.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

This B&B was perfect! Every detail mentioned in previous reviews were right on. Although we didn't have the pleasure of meeting Mireille, we did have the warmest welcome from Janine! She was so attentive and truly went the extra mile to make our experience at Le Terra Nostra so wonderful. From greeting to farewell, we couldn't have been more pleased. Thank you Janine! We hope to meet again someday.

Stayed: December 2016
1  Thank Trudy L

Thank you so much Trudy to have written such a wonderful review about Janine - who works with me and who replaces me when I am away - and about Le Terra Nostra. I truly believe she deserves recognition.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you personally another time.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

This B&B is so so awesome. From the themed rooms to the amazing breakfast and good coffee to the wonderful host, Mireille; who is so kind and man can she cook! We spent 2 nights in the Antarctica room and then switched into the Africa room just to experience as much of this awesome little place as we could. The house has no shortage of artifacts to look at and interesting art work. The themed rooms are kept very clean and comfortable. Mireille was very helpful in giving us ideas of where to go, maps of how to get there and all the things we could do in between. We had to leave early for our flight and she packed us a breakfast to go. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to experience montreal. A short 10 minute walk to the train or a short bus ride ( get your metro pass at the train station!)
Highly recommend taking the metro around town its quick and efficient and cheap! 10$a day.
A great little neighborhood on a quiet street. The house is adorable and you feel as at home as you can be!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alana W
lauzon_mireille, Owner at Le Terra Nostra, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Thank you Alana for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It made my day!!

I am very happy you and Jessy enjoyed Le Terra Nostra B&B and Montreal. As young parents, you need a break sometimes to recharge your batteries but also to reconnect as a couple. Well done!

You still have 2 rooms to explore!! You're always welcome, maybe one day with your daughters.