All reviews st laurent bachelor party valet parking place des arts lobby bar old montreal bed was comfortable valet service light sleeper sherbrooke street higher floor checking in the room was nice front desk staff convenient location street noise few blocks
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here over Easter weekend, visiting our son who is studying at McGill for a semester abroad. We truly enjoyed our stay! Our king room was very spacious, and the bed and pillows were some of the most comfortable I’ve ever encountered at a hotel. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful with directions, info on transportation, and recommendations for restaurants. This hotel is very convenient to the metro and buses, and you can walk to an abundance of restaurants and shops. I thought this hotel was a terrific value!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018

First time travelling to Downtown Montreal for myself and husband and were pleasantly surprised at how nice the room was. Very updated and clean. Hotel was close to everything and the drop off shuttle service was very nice. We only ate the breakfast at the hotel once and found it to be great except I didn't like the scrambled eggs, they were too wet for my liking. The club attached to the hotel was very good, we all had a great time there and found it very convenient to just walk a few steps to get back. The only thing about the hotel I did not like was the bathrooms in the lobby, as there is no men's and women's but a shared bathroom.
I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kayla m
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I came for a business trip and stayed for 2 weeks.
The place is great, there's a free shuttle service that can take you places (will not pick you up to return). The drivers are all super nice. The front desk is helpful too.
It's walking distance to a lot of activities, and to the metro.
The breakfast is good but there is no variations, 2 weeks of the same thing. Sometimes it felt like some of the food was leftover recooked from the previous day.
The service wasn't consistent, some of the mornings, they'd insist to bring us coffee, others we were on our own to get it. (make it clear, do we get it, or should we expect the service?)
The Room is super clean, the place is quiet.

We were a party of 5-7 professionals who come every month. We get those breakfast vouchers. One coworker left his vouchers in the room, and they got cleaned up, so he didn't have them for the next morning. He went to tell the front desk, and the response he got was "are you sure you didn't give them to your friend to eat?". No replacement of the voucher. That was very bad customer service. How can the first response be accusing the customer of this? He actually only wanted coffee because he doesn't even eat breakfast, so he didn't argue, he just went to buy coffee on his way to work the rest of the trip. So he couldn't sit with us in the mornings while the team had breakfast together. We all had voucher, did you have any suspicion or proof of anyone not in a room who had a voucher? Accusing customers is the worst thing you could do.
How would you feel if we had the same attitude, concluding right away that your crew stole the vouchers?
Tip to management: train staff to deal with these types of situations with better customer service and professionalism.
This bad incident dropped the rating of this review.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank PnAH15
HOTEL10Montreal, Rooms Division Director at Hotel 10, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear PnA H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your experience during your stay with us.
We appreciate you took the time describe the positive aspects of your experience and the ones that needs to be improved. We strive ourselves to always offer a five star service and these type of comments helps us to continue to improve in the right direction.

Do not hesitate to contact me directly if you would like to discuss furthermore.

Merci

Patrick Elbaz
Rooms Division Director
pelbaz@hotel10montreal.com

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I booked this in hopes it would be what was described. I was lucky this was a great location, fair price and close to all the sights I wanted to visit. I found it clean and the staff very friendly. Will be staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Hotel 10 is well placed near city centre and not far from the airport as well, so it makes a great deal for anyone interested to reach fast to both.
Rooms are pretty large and with lot of space, breakfast is enough for anyone any covers British and continental preferences. The only drawback I see is the morning noise created by working around, but this would probably end in some weeks or months.

Room Tip: Warm and cosy
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business