1,064 results
All reviews courtyard marriott great location full service marriott floor to ceiling windows walking distance corner room steam room pool and hot tub construction site very nice hotel mini fridge hotel restaurant restaurant downstairs room key self parking train station old town
Reviewed 7 October 2018

The front desk personnel were very nice and welcoming. It was fast and easy to check in and check out. The room was in top condition, with a modern look, quite nice. The bathrooms were brightly lit and had a good vanity.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Nice staff at check in. Clean lobby and lots of seating areas.

Rooms have high ceilings, lots of power outlets and good sitting area.

Bathroom super bright, wish Marriott would get rid of those terrible little shampoo bottles.

Greta sleep, good bed.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Canada54travel
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Clean and modern. Bathrooms are bright and the showers are large with glass doors. Breakfast was excellent and at a fairly reasonable price for a hotel.Location is central, an easy walk to st.catherine at or old Montreal. Construction going on outside on the main St and a side street with some barriers up. Once this is complete I don't think I could find too much bad to say about this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Chrisq13
Reviewed 28 September 2018

This is a very good choice for an upper end (but not luxury) hotel in Montreal. We considered it to be a very good value. We had a spacious room with a city view. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is right in the center of the city, near shopping, culture and historical sites.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carkeekpark
Reviewed 26 September 2018

This was my first visit to Montreal Canada. I was on a trip with my daughters following recent death of my wife. Hotel stay was just for 3 days but I had VG accomodations and it is in an excellent location for sites and restaurants. We used uber several times to avoid getting around in our car. By the way they have free parking and free internet for guests. Montreal is a very large city but I loved going nearby for a food tour and walking thru local China Town to get to Notre Dame Church. It is in a very central location and we made arrangements for a private tour guide of the area. Learned a lot about Montreal history and future planned developments. Both the hotel and tour guide made some excellent restaurant recommendations which you can see from my other reviews.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family