1,073 results
All reviews courtyard marriott great location full service marriott floor to ceiling windows steam room corner room walking distance pool and hot tub construction site hotel restaurant mini fridge very nice hotel room key self parking restaurant downstairs train station place des arts
Reviewed 16 October 2016

The hotel was simple to locate. Check was quick and parking garage was onsite. Once the car was parked the elevator took you right your floor. Had a room at the back of the hotel with a nice view of a city street of townhouse/apartments, some historic. The room was very clean upon arrival cleaned again on our second day to the same level. The temperature controls were not great, the air/heat unit would automatically turn back to a preset temperature when we left the room. Could be readjusted upon return. The hot tub was very nice, spacious. The pool was small but served its purpose. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Room tip: Rooms in the back, away from the Boulevard are quiet with city views.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

From the reception staff and check in until we left the service was fantastic. Rooms very clean bed very comfortable. Would highly recommend this hotel. Nothing was to much trouble from recommending restaurants to hiring a car .

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2016

We stayed for 3 nights while on vacation. The room was bigger than I expected. The hotel has on-site parking in a heated garage. You can get into the hotel without stepping outdoors. The location was perfect. It was a 15 minute walk to the Old Montreal/waterfront area and even shorter to the shopping district on Rue St. Catherine. We walked to everything we wanted to do. We had breakfast one morning at the hotel. The service was outstanding and the food was good and it was less expensive than I had expected. Overall a great stay.

Room tip: We had the room with one king bed and it was quite large as was the bathroom.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Well the customer service here was great, very very friendly, above and beyond expectation. This is a very beautiful, nicely updated, clean hotel, from the lobby all the way to my room, which was a corner room so I had 2 views. Also the hotel is in the perfect location, just steps away from shops and restaurants. The only issue i did run into was I could not get the steam room to work in the woman's change room, as well as the pool is quite shallow, and is looking out to a construction site, where the workers could see you swimming.
But I would defiantly recommend this hotel to all my friends and family who will be staying in Montreal.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

What I liked about this hotel is the quietness of the room. Despite having a room looking onto Rene Levesque it's shielded from the traffic noise. Peaceful sleeps!

Shower water pressure was strong making daily showers more enjoyable....and awakening in the morning.

I caught the check in clerk on a bad day and she was all business. No greeting, no welcome and no smiles. That's not common at many Marriott I have been to.

Trip type: Travelled on business