“An excellent way to spend a cold Montreal day!”

Montreal Scooter Rentals and Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Discover the sights and sounds of Montreal made possible only by a scooter rental from Montreal Scooter! Gas scooter rentals by the hour, day, week, or month allow you to efficiently discover Montreal on your own terms. Choose from fully equipped Honda Metropolitan, Vespa LX 50, Vespa Primavera 50, Vespa LX 150, Vespa GT 200L, and Vespa GTS 250 scooters. MOMO Design helmets keep you safe and stylish. Complimentary San Pelligrino fruit beverages keep you hydrated and refreshed. Guided tours maximize your time and safety by leaving the route and stops to our friendly guides. Training provided for first time riders. Discover a whole new world on 2 wheels. Check our website for details!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It was early in the season but I really wanted to try this tour. I forgot gloves, but the staff gave me a set of loaner gloves which turned out to be ESSENTIAL as the hands are exposed the most to the wind while riding. The helmet I was provided was very stylish and protective and easy to use (Euro style quick release!). I saw so much of what Montreal has to offer in a safe and fun way. My guide grew up in Montreal and knew the inside scoop. Simply the best.

All reviews
"christelle"
"scooting"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I had an incredible time! It's a great way to tour and the price was absolutely fair. The service is also outstanding! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

the best trip of my life,
my expectations were very small, compared to the place

I have not regretted a day.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

it was such a good experience... i really enjoyed it. The owner was friendly and understanding.
I really recommend this place to go and visit the city. It is a good choice and it has good Prices

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 January 2018

I visited back in October when the weather was nicer and i’m glad I did, the service was excellent, I rented a scooter and went for a trip around town, the tour guide showed me many wonderful sights and taught me some local history.

The city was wonderful and quite a sight to see in person, the costs of this service were affordable for what I received and the tour guide was very friendly and knowledgable.

I would recommend this to all my friends, especially my friends dog lassie who would LOVE to ride along with us some time, I mean you know how dogs are.