The smell of humidity and dinginess was strong, so much so that I had to go to a local pharmacy to purchase room deodorizer. I had the last available room so no hopeful prospect of getting another room. I had a flight the next day and at my arrival found that the smell had taken over the contents of my suitcase; newly dry-cleaned items will have to immediately repeat the process.
The hotel bed was uncomfortable unless you enjoy the sensation of sleeping on hard ground.
The breakfast the hotel offers, get delivered outside your door in a charming picnic basket. Two muffins and two croissants with orange juice. Only one muffin out of the 4 was edible.
You pay for the central location and not much else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Pomerol with its ultra-design dÃ©cor filled with finesse and warmth is a real jewel of style and elegance. As you will pass our doors, calm and well-being will overtake you. Its 27 spacious rooms offer you the same great comfort with a different refined look in each of them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Auberge Le Pomerol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Pomerol Montreal
- Auberge Le Pomerol Hotel Montreal