“DISASTER SErVICE !!!”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The worse restaurent EVER!!!! the employee dropped RAW MEAT on my friend and did not excuse them self and the waitrice gave some unprofessional sercive ,she gave badatidtude. During the whole time me and my groupe of friends where there had a horrible service , we waited a full 26 Minutes before having desert and the orders where all messed up , missing food ithems or stuff that we never orderd! the whole place was a epic mess DISASTER! I spoke to the maneger and its he did not care!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Korean BBQ is all the rage nowadays. There are a few spots around town, but this is one of the longest running restaurants.

It's a trendy casual ambiance, each table has its own BBQ grill. Is it the best? Not sure, haven't tried them all, but is it one of the best? Yes.

All you can eat menu, including sushi and other asian dishes. They're known for their Korean grill, so make sure you're comfortable BBQuing your food. Wide variety of meats, but definitely not a vegan/vegetarian's top choice.

Do they get the order right all the time? No. Is the service great? 8 times out of 10 yes. Don't go in expecting PERFECTION. Go in for the adventure, great for couples and groups.

Would recommend. Lunch menu is good enough and affordable (about $20 a person), and dinner has more selection and pricier ($30 a person). It gets loud in the evenings especially Fridays and Saturdays.

Not everyone will love this place, that's fine, you can't please everyone and their different taste buds & expectations.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Firstly , you have to be on time.
Secondly the entrance was packed with people.
Third , they don't served everything from the order even if we ordered twice.
Finally , it's expensive, the food is good but........I 'l rather go somewhere else next time

Reviewed 17 February 2018

The wait:

First of all, there's a lot and lot of wait outside, 40 to 60 mn easy. The line outside made it look like the best place in town, but it is in fact wayyy far from it. Please don't be fooled by the lineup like we were.

At some point, we were offered a spot conditional on eating under 45 mn. We were going out on a Friday night, not on lunch break for god sake.

The food :

Everything is plain and just tastes nothing at all. The salmon and shrimp smell like they are past their prime. My wife is pregnant and we just did not want to take a chance. Calamari was so rubbery it felt more like a piece of tire than actual food.
No shrimp tempura here, even on the weekend marked up price.

The service,

Well, you can fill that little sheet of paper to order the food, but they will decide for you whether to bring it or no. I spoke to the waiter who was pretty much dismissive and told us we were ordering way too much.That was hardly the case honestly. We were 4 people ordering maybe 5 orders of this and that but receiving only 1 portion sometimes. Anyway, we are all normal average appetite people. I decided I will not put up with this dishonest food shaming and decided to leave never to come back.

I can say their business model is to bring a little bit of orders first, than wait it off until you are not hungry anymore. They are sure quick to take your money though.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and youngest son were on vacation in Montreal. After reading the reviews we decided to give this restaurant a try and we're glad we did! It is an all you can eat, cook type own restaurant and the seasonings were very tasty. The mango ice Crohn is also very good. It is busy do there might be a wait but it's worth it.