2,483 results
All reviews great location mcgill university mont royal four seasons nice hotel sherbrooke street valet parking outdoor pool room service free wifi higher floor within walking distance business trip rooms are large central location king bed few blocks
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Large clean nicely decorated rooms. Very close to McGill. Just don't order room service breakfast. I know, I know. No one should ever but I had work to do. Seriously though this is a great hotel and Montreal is great city for food. Leave the hotel for food.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
omnimtroyal, General Manager at Hotel Omni Mont-Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear SamOntario,
I'm glad you were able to find everything you were looking for at the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal. Thank you for reviewing our hotel and I hope you return again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent place to stay in Montreal. Conveniently located, clean and we'll maintained. Customer service is outstanding in all aspects. Elevator wait is not long. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Dear melvynreich,
I'm delighted to read that your stay started off on the right foot and you had a positive experience throughout your visit. It is a great compliment to us that you would return and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was clean and comfortable. No major issues. Very good location on Sherbrooke near McGill. Food from room service was good. Valet Parking is expensive ($37 per night) but there is close by self parking.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear ggg5,
I'm delighted to read that your stay started off on the right foot and you had a positive experience throughout your visit. If you return to Montreal, I hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel Omni - nice decor, luxe feeling, bathrobe and floor mats, feather pillows and duvet. Strong water pressure in shower, not enough hooks in bathroom, good counter space. Forgot to tell them about down allergy, they came right away to take away feather pillows and duvet and changed sheets. Large room, large closet, couch, large picture window. Room service on time. Yogurt parfait good, but one morning berries on top were mouldy. Good wifi, was able to work with no issues (once connected, some issues getting the sign in page to pop up).

Dear swim_bunny2012,
I'm glad you were able to find everything you were looking for at the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal. I have taken note of your comment regarding the yogurt parfait and I have already followed up with the team.
Thank you for reviewing our hotel and I hope you return again soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

I’m staying here or in Le Germain and can definitely recommend!
There’s everything you need - spacious room equipped with iron, ironing board, big enough desk, hair dryer etc.
Breakfast is great! Fresh and European style so if you’re like me and not into potatoes and bacon you will definitely find something to eat.
If you’re looking for a quiet room make sure you will ask for one not facing a street.

Dear Agnieszka W,
I'm delighted to read that your stay started off on the right foot and you had a positive experience throughout your visit. It is a great compliment to us that you would recommend our hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back.