2,484 results
All reviews great location mcgill university mont royal four seasons nice hotel sherbrooke street valet parking outdoor pool room service free wifi higher floor within walking distance business trip rooms are large central location king bed few blocks
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

A great hotel!!! It is centrally located and the staff were very accommodating and welcoming! The rooms were huge and the beds very comfortable! We had room service one night and were very impressed with their service! Highly recommend staying here if you are travelling to Montreal.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
omnimtroyal, General Manager at Hotel Omni Mont-Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear NarellefromBundy,
I'm delighted to read that your stay started off on the right foot and you had a positive experience throughout your visit. It is a great compliment to us that you would recommend our hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I'm super-late with my review, but my stay at Omni was in June 2017.

I really loved this hotel--the amenities are great, the staff was very polite, and the location was close to everything. I really loved the size of the room and the soft bathrobes added a little luxury. The room also had an amazing view of downtown Montreal.

P.S. I also stayed at this hotel in summer 2007. It was a nice hotel back then but it's even better now.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tobi-Velicia J
omnimtroyal, General Manager at Hotel Omni Mont-Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Tobi-Velicia J,
I'm glad you were able to find everything you were looking for at the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal in June of last year. Thank you for reviewing our hotel and I hope you return again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This was the last leg of our 3 city Canada travel and I had some idea of the Omni brand before arriving. Thankfully when we arrived late in the evening, we were greeted with a friendly smiling receptionist named Ashley. She was so cheerful and helpful getting us checked in so efficiently! It was the best relief after taking a long travel flight and spending hours at a airport. We then made our way up to our room and was so delighted to find a nice large spacious and well appointed room. We were halfway up but still had a nice view of some of the Montreal skyline. The rooms have a nice layout of working desk, area for coffee and placing all of our travel items. The bathrooms have a good sized space with the toilet and a bidet section away from the sink which most hotels sadly are very tightly spaced. Omni is a very good location right off the main drag of St Catherine street and all of the restaurants nearby. The subway station Peel is located at the end of the block and about 3 to 4 minute walk away.
Concierge service was spot on and David manning the desk was always helpful in providing us with details of restaurant recommendations or directions. I am only sad that we should have booked more nights in the Canadian city vs others that we visited before Montreal and could stay longer at Omni Mont Royal.
OK so the only problems we encountered during our stay was that the amenities such as coffee products such as creamer, sugar, bath items such as wash towels and cotton balls were not refilled regularly each day. Housekeeping should have consistent protocols to check and refill these items.

Room Tip: Higher floor and away from elevator lobby
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank raysiconia

Dear raysiconia,
I'm delighted to read that your stay started off on the right foot and you had a positive experience throughout your visit. I have taken note of your comments regarding the room amenities and will certainly follow-up accordingly.
If you return to Montreal, I hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Great overall experience! With great location for shopping, walking within the city and visiting the Museums! The staff is really proffesional. All teh details are there for you to have a really good Montreal experience

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Dear danielrodol4,
I'm delighted to read that your stay started off on the right foot and you had a positive experience throughout your visit. If you return to Montreal, I hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Liked this hotel because of several reasons. Namely the location is unbeatable, close to shopping streets and downtown area is within walking distance. Hotel room is clean and has basic amenities like coffee machine which is handy. It is a business hotel, no frills and no fuss.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank girl-in-a-fix

Dear girl-in-a-fix,
Thank you for reviewing the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal. I'm pleased to know that you had a relaxing stay and found the sites of Montreal to be so convenient. If you return to Montreal, I hope you will stay with us again.