1,660 results
All reviewsla societelux loungeseparate showerjacuzzi tubshopping and restaurantsdowntown montrealbeautiful hotelbell centrehuge bathroomcrescent streetrooms are spaciouswalking distanceperfect locationmini barfront desk staffi highly recommend this hotelbeautiful room
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Pro’s of this hotel: located close to shopping district, restaurants and transit; rooms are larger than average and well appointed; bathroom is much larger than average with separate shower and bathtub; king size bed in my room was very comfortable; overall condition of room is above average; friendly staff.

Con’s: finishing of common area could be use better maintenance.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Laurence L, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Vogue and we will be more than happy to welcome you back.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

The rooms are luxurious and their beds are very comfy. The staff was extremely helpful during our stay. This was my 3rd time at this hotel and I strongly recommend staying here. It is also conveniently located downtown right next to Crescent street.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laurence L, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Caroline,

We greatly appreciate your comments. It is a great pleasure for us to read that your experience has been perfect at all levels. Be assured that I will share these good words with the team. Thank you for choosing the Vogue stay after stay. We are so glad to have you here.

Looking forward to seeing you again,

Reviewed 8 June 2018

My husband and I stayed at the lovely Loews Hotel over Memorial Day weekend and had a fabulous experience. The hotel is in a great location, right in the Golden Square Mile. We had a standard King room, which was spacious and beautiful and extremely clean! The bed was absolutely amazing - probably one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept on. The front desk staff was very hospitable and friendly, gave us great advice on where to eat brunch, and different sites to see. They also called around to various jazz clubs for us to try to make us last minute reservations. There was complimentary coffee, tea, cappuccino and lattes in the lobby, which was a pleasant surprise! Valet parking was $35 CAD/day, which while pricey, is normal for a hotel in a touristy city. We discovered after we checked in that there is actually a lot next door for less than half the price. Overall we had a great experience and would definitely stay at Loews Hotel Vogue again!

Room Tip: Everything was perfect!
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Christina F
Laurence L, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Christina,

I greatly appreciate your feedback and I wanted to thank you for sharing your recent stay at the Loews Hotel Vogue. This is truly rewarding for our entire team members that strive to provide day after day exceptional service. I will pass along your kind word to the team and we do hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

The Lowe’s Vogue in Montreal has easily surpassed the Omni for service, friendliness, dining, price and value in my opinion after successive back to back
stays. Centrally located on de la Montagne st this hotel is walking distance to shopping, entertainment and museums. The Vogue is our absolute go to hotel when in Montreal for pleasure or business.

Room Tip: 7th and 9th floors host fabulous rooms and suites.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

We are very touched by your kind words. Thank you so much for this amazing review and we really appreciate you took the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We hope to see you soon on your next trip in Montreal maybe?

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel. Very courtesy and friendly staff. This is a Five Star hotel. We were given an upgrade on our room which was unexpected and very nice. The room as you would expect was decorated very nicely and roomy. Jacuzzi tub, shower, tv and phone in bathroom.
Bar and Restaurant was very good for breakfast which is the only meals that we ate at hotel.
We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Laurence L, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear guest,