See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Don't go to this hotel you will get bitten excessively by bed bugs particularly in room 30.
I killed one on my pillow which exploded blood (mine I presume) and showed it to the man on reception. He moved us to room 38. We maybe got no more bites in that room but as they take a few days to materialise I cant be sure if subsequent itchy red lumps were from days 1-3 or day 4. My wife didn't start experiencing her itchy red lumps until 2 days after me. The grief lasts at least a week. We had to by hydrcortisone cream from the pharmacy.
When I asked for a refund by email I get no response.

Room Tip: don't stay in room 30 for sure
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 5 August 2016

My daughter and her boyfriend stayed at this disgusting hotel this past weekend, while they were attending the music festival Osheaga. She noticed bites the second morning, at first thinking perhaps she got bitten at the festival. When she woke up the next morning COVERED in bites, she looked in the bed and found the bugs.
All they would tell her at the front desk was ""sorry, I will take care of that, thank you".

They had to throw out all their things that could not be washed in over 118 degrees... including their suitcases. They had to buy new clothes to wear after they showered some place else.

She booked the hotel through Booking.com and they have been trying to deal with this, but no one from the hotel has called Booking back.
I just called the hotel, asked for the manager's name (before I explained why I am calling) and the man who answered tried to tell me he doesn't know the manager's name. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Then he asked for my name and said to me "why should I give you the manager's name without knowing who you are?"
SERIOUSLY??? You are in the hospitality business.

If I don't hear back from them, with a full refund to my daughter, by next week... they will hear from my lawyer.

Stay away from this place!!!

Room Tip: Stay Away, Bed Bugs
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank IrishSheaEyes
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel has a bed bug infestation. I Found some bites along my thumb, waist and forearms consistent with what I experienced before with bed bugs. I only realized on the drive home... praying I didn't bring any back. Have delt with this before and I know it's a nightmare.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Guilherme L
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I was at the hotel for 5 days. I stayed in a second floor room at first and discovered bed bugs. The manager changed me to another room, located in the third floor and there were also bed bugs.

Unfortunately, this bad experience is what I will recall of this hotel. This is a shame, as the staff is very nice.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

Was there for one night,thank god...it was the worst hotel i have stayed in,should be labeled as a hostel not a hotel..room was small,thats fine, but it felt soo dirty,shower was way to small,couldn't even open the shower door all the way coz the toilet was in the way...yuk!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo