“Supper ”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Beaulac
Description: Quality is the sum of hundreds of details. Some are small, many are subtle, but none are unimportant. The bottom line is pleasing the customer. The open kitchen is where the magic happens every time you come for lunch or supper. Using the freshest and finest ingredients, our cuisine is based on tastes that are ever evolving and reflect the influence of a variety of cultures not to mention the flavors of our city. Patrons can enjoy perfectly aged steak grilled to perfection, succulent ribs basked in mesquite B.B.Q. sauce, or try our daily fresh fish, followed by any of our irresistible desserts.
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Our friends were available tonight / no one planned supper at home / so we decided not to go too far from
Home / and decided to come to Firegrill
For supper since we haven't been here recently .
We started with a glass of wine
And I ordered pecan strawberry salad with a side of
My friend had lobster tail
With 1/2 rack of ribs
And my other friend had roast beef sandwich with sweet potato fries .
My husband had the salmon salad
We didn't have coffee or tea ☕️ or dessert.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We at dinner here while staying near the airport prior to a vacation. We arrived fairly early for dinner due to an early morning flight, and there was a work function underway in the bar area but the servers sat us quickly and attended to us well. The serving sizes are large to very large and we certainly did not leave the Firegrill hungry! My salad and grilled fish was very nicely done, flavourful and delicious. My partner had a chicken sandwich that she reported was also very good with good flavour. No complaints here - a good place to visit if you are anywhere near the Dorval airport.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Food & drinks were not up to the mark.

Ordered Bloody Cesars and they had no trace of Vodka in it. The mushroom pesto was just ok. Chose this restaurant because of proximity but turned out to be a bad choice.

Was impressed with the ambience and outdoor seating. But what's the ambience got to do when the basics are not right!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

This was a tough one to come up with an overall rating but after giving it some careful thought, I decided upon a generous 2 star rating. The harbinger of my experience was the place was virtually empty on a Sunday night. A reasonable greeting and I got seated right away but it went downhill from there.

My waiter took my drink order, promptly returned and took my food order. However I had to call him back to ask for a side salad as he was gone so quickly. The salad was bland although the lettuce was nice and crisp. I didn't feel too bad until I saw the other table get their salads, which were piled high compared to mine; however the real complaint here was that it took me 5 minutes to get someone's attention to see if they had fresh ground black pepper. Once again my waiter had disappeared quickly when he put down my plate, i.e. didn't even offer. I think the best way to sum up the service experience for the meal was that I felt bad interrupting my server's evening by ordering a meal as he obviously had other way more important things to do!

He made a brief appearance to pick up my salad plate dropping my fork onto to the table. Despite the fact there was at least 20 other vacant tables, which all had cutlery he felt obliged to have me use the fork. If you are going to cheap out and make me use the same fork, at least take 5 seconds and place it on the side plate, not drop it on the table (I wanted to exaggerate and say "threw it down but I resisted). Oh, and by the way, my salad was..... Ooops, gone again not caring how my salad tasted.

The main arrived, the 10oz prime rib. I had to ask for horseradish because obviously my waiter did not ask if I wanted any. The meat was actually quite nice. Good sear, nice and tender, cooked to order. Finally! A bit salty but overall I was pleased. The lukewarm to cool potatoes and veggies however were not great and I couldn't finish them due to the temperature. I wanted to share this with someone but alas, no one around and by this time I just wanted to bail.

Not once did my server check on me, refill my water glass, ask how anything was. He was not rude but he was certainly not engaged in providing customer service. A very disappointing experience to say the least.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Had a very enjoyable meal with work colleagues and although the atmosphere was a little hectic, the food was excellent.