2,211 results
All reviews mcgill university centre ville within walking distance top floor steam room underground parking sherbrooke street pool and hot tub fridge and microwave crepes room key place des arts nice pool mount royal hotel restaurant self parking clean hotel
Reviewed 10 July 2012

This is located close to the Place Des Arts, Eaton Center and McGill University. It is in a quieter neighborhood with some apartment buildings a few shops and restaurants nearby. There are about 11 floors with nice views of the city. Received a warm welcome with bellhops at the front promptly assisting me with my luggage out of the cab. Lobby is quite welcoming with coffee service available, a nice bar and restaurant, and nice seating area tucked away in the corner.

My room was a probably the best Hilton Garden Inn room that I have visited. The bed was adjustable on each side: (pull up the the fitted sheet and mattress protector to access the dial near the headboard). Bathroom was probably 10% smaller than what I am used used to, but the body wash, shampoo and conditioner were so nice!! (I even asked the maid for a couple extra to take home.)

On the top floor is the hidden gem: a lovely pool, hot tub, and workout facility -- bring your swimsuit! What is different, though, is your towels are in a basket in your closet. Take these towels up to use and bring back to the basket for housekeeping to change. Workout center had a lot of equipment, weights, balance balls, and mats. But what it did not have was cardio theater on the machines, so bring your own tunes and earbuds.

The hotel restaurant was very nice and fresh! My dinner was good. The breakfast did have proper croissants and a more European bent than your typical American hotel breakfast.

Though in Quebec, the staff was quite fluent in both English and French. I did not feel that I was imposing using English and I did try to use my French.

All in all it was a wonderful stay... if I visit Montreal again, I would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I only stayed for one night at this hotel, but it was a fabulous experience. Checkin was quick and effortless, the hotel and rooms were incredibly clean. Our rooms had additional pool towels in them and the beds were comfortable. It was a great experience!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2012

What a stellar hotel! Central location, squeaky clean rooms, pleasant front desk personnel, attention to detail throughout. Not one complaint after a three-night stay. You absolutely cannot go wrong staying here!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Excellent location close to Place Des Artes metro stop (and many bus stops 55, 24, 129, 80). Walking distance to Jazz Festival venue and Museum of Contemporary arts and a quick bus ride to Museum des Beaux Arts (Fine arts museum, which is free and has an awesome collection). I am not sure if it is really within walking distance to Vieux Montreal, I'd probably ride the metro to the Champ De Mars stop on the orange line and walk from there.

Service and Check in were excellent. Service staff spoke english well. Did not use the restaurant as there is a lot of food within walking distance. Tim Hortons and a Provigo supermarket also in walking distance. Loved that it had a microwave and minifridge. Excellent decor and sheets in room, air conditioning was great. Rooms were of a good size.

Rooftop pool and outdoor decks were great as was the extensive workout room. I was on the 7th floor and did not have any street noise. Elevators were fast and efficient. Was able to check in early, which was great as I was transitioning between two different hotels and there is always that 12pm check out and 3pm checkin time gap.

I would definitely stay here again. One of the best hotels on my vacation.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2012

My name is Pan Song,come from China.Last week I was on Business in Montreal . and I had an unpleasant experience in Hilton Garden INN ,Montreal.I hope you'll listen to my story,appreciate your patience.
I had to say I ordered a single room twice , the first time is room222 from June,25 to 30,the second time is from June,30 to July ,3. Because I can't arrived on time ,so room222 is changed to my colleaque' name on June,25 . And then I lived in room222 on June,28,2012 . On June,30, when I come back from outside , the receiption told me that room222 is expired. I must moved out , My colleaque and I tried to tell the receiption my name and explained we have ordered a single twice ,but receiption 's answer is"no room for you ,you must moved out".
Then I came in Room222 and found my luggage has been moved by your employee , I think it's impolite for me , I had to get my luggage to my colleaque's room701 and when I checked my luggage ,the more amazing thing happened,my shaver can't be found . I called the receiption at once ,a young lady told me "can't find your shaver in Room222" and I asked her why your employee moved my private staff without my permission,she answer me"I can't understand what you say and your shaver can't be found", her tone was so high and mighty ,I can't believe a qualified staff in Hilton is able to speak to custom in this way .
In the past of few years, I have been to many other counties so many times, this is absolutely the first time I experienced or hearded this kind of case.
I am upset about four things, first, I has ordered a single room twice in advance Why I was evicted from room222 , I had to share with my colleaque'room 701 for one day. second, why the employee moved my private staff without my permission, I feel it had been hurt my emotion.third, why my shaver can't find . The last one ,why a qualified staff in Hilton is able to speak to custom in this way .
I am sorry but I really get angry with the above four things , I hope you would give me a reasonable explain about this. Thanks for your patience.
My cell phone:+86 13761799787