2,211 results
All reviews mcgill university centre ville within walking distance top floor steam room underground parking sherbrooke street pool and hot tub fridge and microwave crepes room key place des arts nice pool mount royal hotel restaurant self parking clean hotel
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Once again stayed at hilton garden inn Montreal during the student protest. Regardless, hotel was secured well with human chain of management, staff and security guards on Sherbrooke entrance insuring no problems. Well done, you can see these people care about their property and guest well being. Like last time super clean room and great swimming pool on 11th. I actually feel asleep on lounge chair.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Teresa12345678
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the Garden Inn Montreal. Rooms are big and comfortable. I liked the bar in the lobby, surprisingly good quality food. Wine list could use some work

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank PeteBentley
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I am a Hilton devotee.
Staying in Montreal for weekend to run half marathon.
We had rooms 501 & 503, large rooms with basically crappy view of the backs of other buildings.
We made liberal use of the gym and pool, those were basic but adequate.
Front desk staff and doormen were very helpful.
As a Hilton Gold member I took the breakfast option,
Saturday we ordered hot options to go with the entree - they came out over a 20 minute period - not really making it easy to eat together, restaurant was busy but not crowded. Kids loved the crepe.
Sunday hot options came out more smoothly, but it was 6:30 Am and we were only ones there.
Only self parking is available for $23 per day, don't know if that is a lot on weekends, but it was right under hotel.
Asked for late checkout on Sunday, was told its 11 but you can have until 1PM. This seems to be a common thread in Montreal at hotels and not unique to Hilton Garden Inn.
We would stay here again,

Room Tip: If you want a room with a view, look elsewhere.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2012

We just returned from a stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, where we have stayed many times but not very recently. We decided to stay there as it would be very convenient to our son's new apartment, and I think it was one of our best stays. As we have gotten to know the city better, we know more and more restaurants that are a walk away. We had the opportunity to enjoy the pool - it is on the tenth floor, and is windowed on two sides (with outdoor decks for warmer weather), and it was so lovely to enjoy a bird's eye view of Montreal while enjoying the pool and spa. It was so relaxing lounging afterwards with the sun beaming in, belying the mid-40 degree temps. Service at the front desk and bellman was very good - on returning from picking up coffee one morning (from Tim Hortons on the next block), the doorman called the elevator and used his card to select my floor, which was very considerate.

Room Tip: It is preferable to face Mont Royal
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Claley, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-ville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Dear reviewer,
We thank you for choosing our property for your accommodations while in our city. We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, as feedback from our valued guests is always welcomed and appreciated. We hope to have the privilege to serve your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

Spent a couple of nights at Hilton Garden Inn - downtown Montreal. Received an email the week I returned home thanking me for my stay and offering a 20% discount on a future weekend stay (breakfast included) DON'T GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE - I spent almost an hour on the phone - first phoning the number on the email only to be told to phone the hotel directly. Tried but no one acknowledged there was an offer (even though it came with this signature Sincerely,

Louis [--], General Manager
Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville

Manager was less than helpful - back to central reservations - nice lady but after much time advised me to send offer back to hotel to confirm they did send it - I'M DONE!!!!!!

HILTON DON'T SEND OUT OFFERS THAT DON'T EXIST
SHAME ON YOU
Maria (Nova Scotia)

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this email may have caused. Email promotions such as the one you speak of are common in the hospitality and service industries, however they often have certain restrictions and are subject to availability as was the case and stated on the email in question. Once again our sincere apologies for any misunderstanding or inconvenience with this matter; this was truly not our intention.