USD 155
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 174/night.

Hotel Gault(Montreal)
USD 317
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 372/night.

USD 198
USD 162
  • Pool
USD 189
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 216/night.

USD 284
USD 267
Hotels.com
USD 225
USD 184
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 204/night.

USD 230
USD 315
USD 306
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewshomeless peopleno elevatorliving roomfire escapemcgill universityback alleywell equipped kitchensmall apartmentflights of stairsmont royalold montrealconvenience storedvd playerplace des artspull out couchdowntown montrealthe general manager
Reviewed 30 December 2015

Montreal has many boutique hotel but, Parc Suit is absolutely different than others..
First: There is warm.. Warm management, warm staff, warm rooms..
Second: There is clean.. Clean rooms, beds, towels and everything.. Clean and open mind management..
Third: There is cute.. I can't describe that.. You have to go there and feel..
You will.. %100 guarantee..
Thanks Turgay..

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
HotelownerMontreal, General Manager at Parc Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2016

Dear Guest and Tripadvisor readres,

I would like to thank to our guests for their time and effort that they shared their experience about Parc Suites Hotel.

BOOK THE ROOM DIRECTLY WITH HOTEL either on hotel's website or call the hotel.

In order to take advantage of FREE PARKING, BEST AVAILABLE ROOM, FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION Policy.

Best regards,

Turgay D.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Great experience, it hit all the basic marks for cleanliness, style, kind staff, everything working - the basic things that you would expect. The excellent rating is based on.....

-We arrived early and had expected to just check if our room was ready and if not park and walk around. Luckily the room was ready because the weather was horrible (heavy freezing rain) AND we were able to upgrade to a larger room/suite that wasn't filled for only $10 (Canadian dollars).

-We just booked on trip advisor reviews in our price range/desired neighborhood and didn't expect to have (basically) a 1 bedroom apartment with kitchen and separate living area. It was a wonderful surprise, especially when most of our intentions for the day/night were affected by the weather.
- We didn't end up taking advantage of the DVDs available at the front desk, but it was nice to know they were available (especially when it gets dark at 4pm, and its freezing rain outside!)

-It's in a neighborhood filed with residents and not that many tourists. We were especially happy with our choice after we saw the location of some of our alternative options that were among overpriced restaurants and cheesy tourist shops.

-The area we parked in looked a little rough at first just because the homeless living in the alley....but the car was fine and we realized through exploring the city that the homeless are more out in the open in Montreal than US cities. After paying for parking hefty amounts per/night in Quebec City and Toronto later in our trip, we would have gladly parked again for free/fee-included in the alley behind the Parc Suites!

**An added perk for any fans of the TV show "Gilmore Girls", the actor who plays Michel (Yanic Trusdale) owns a spinning studio next to the Parc Suites. I saw his picture in the window the studio when we first checked in, I went to check on class times/walk-in policy that night and saw him standing at the desk! I dropped by bag of takeout and became a giddy, smiley mess (I really love the show, and have watched the 7 seasons 5+ times). Luckily I didn't go in and make an awkward scene, and I *hope* that it was dark and rainy enough that I wasn't too obvious- but still an exciting highlight to note. I only include this because i'm sure that if a potential customer loves GG as much as me, this could seal the deal.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2015

I go to Montreal few times in a year and always stay at Parc Suites Hotel. It is a small boutique hotel located in the heart of Downtown Montreal. The suites are spacious, modern, clean and comfortable. Offers free parking, free internet and free North America phone calls. I definitely recommend Parc Suites Hotel.

Room Tip: "high ceilings"
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2015

lovely hotel with great location! walking distance to everything!Room was very quiet and had much more than we expected:kitchen, free WiFi, free telephone and two tvs with dvd player and free movies. The room was quiet with comfortable bed. The owner was a such a sweet and helpful person who would go out of his way to help and was always available, he gave us the option to choose the room. This was the best hotel I've ever stayed in so far it felt like a five star hotel and with much affordable price.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2015

This is a charming little hotel right on the down town Montreal easy walk to lots of restaurants & activities .The hotel is clean, the rooms are large and it is very quiet at night, mattress was amazingly comfortable, bathroom was well decorated and very very clean, especially I really enjoyed the shower it was warm and absolutely right temperature, I didn't want to go out from the shower for awhile even my girlfriend was waiting..Plus parking was free because I made the reservation thorough their website.Like many have said you can walk to restaurants, bars, etc. The value for your money here is great. I will definitely return. The Staff was very attentive helped make my visit relaxing and fun..

Room Tip: Contact to the Hotel and ask for Turgay, he will help.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple