“Not a huge selection but very well prepared”
Review of Makoto Sushi

Makoto Sushi
Ranked #108 of 751 Restaurants in Laval
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2017

This is a place we return to when staying in Laval. The service is always good and the food is always good. They don't have a large selection of sushi but what they do offer is very good. My only knock is the ama ebi does not come with the heads. Other than that great...
Bottom line is; I will be back

Reviewed 5 March 2017

We went with another couple because it was recommended by a friend. What attracted us was the bring your own wine. It was good and the service was good. No complaints.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Very Impressed! My first time at this sushi restaurant not sure what to expect I was very impressed by the food and service. Nice little restaurant I would definitely recommend we will be returning with friends and family very soon! The presentation and taste of the food excellent. The service also was very good very attentive to our requests! the place was very clean! We arrived early but the place filled up very fast. Also you can bring your own Wine!!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I was looking for a real Japanese dishes and tastes restaurant, away from the fast food sushi or awful buffets you find in every corner. I thought this was going to be the one... but no.
Dishes are just average, nothing special. You might not notice the difference if you've never experience real Japanese food (beyond sushi).

Reviewed 25 July 2016

love this BYOW sushi place, service is quick, sushi always fresh and they have funky choices. Had their tuna steak recently, and it was a real WOW. Love this place we go regularly.